Has Everyone Won Tattslotto ??

Fish-Hunter

Re: Has Everyone Won Tattslotto ??

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am

Fish-cador wrote:ha-ha...I got all the 7 numbers and 2 supplements on last night's $20M draw. Who wants a boat up to $200K?

Unfortunately, tatts refused to pay the $20M as the numbers were spread across many lines. :bat:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 am

Brett wrote:fark that a $10k boat will do me
Me too . ;)

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 am

Boonanza wrote:Alot of them are for tax purposes. :Boxing: I only wish I had enough money that I'd be trying to write some off at tax time with a new boat & 4wd :Bar:

Cheers Steve

Damn didnt think of that :o , i be glad to get me a new boat on a tax write off :thumbsup:

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:47 pm

LOL! when will our numbers come! :(
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm

vinhii wrote:LOL! when will our numbers come! :(

I certainly hope its soon ;)

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

MIKER wrote:

bet on the numbers I did not bet on. This way, you have better chance of winning. I once bet on about 20 numbers. I made about 50 combinations out of the 20. Not a single number came out. :cussing:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
MIKER wrote:

bet on the numbers I did not bet on. This way, you have better chance of winning. I once bet on about 20 numbers. I made about 50 combinations out of the 20. Not a single number came out. :cussing:

:lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: LOL!!!! how much did that cost ya?
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

TackleNut

Post by TackleNut » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 pm

MIKER wrote:I must say that in the last few years , i notice more & more guys rolling up to boat ramps with $50,000 + & right up $180,000 + boats & towing them with Landcruisers etc worth $80,000 + =$200,000 + spent in some cases :o :shock: Has everyone won Tattslotto :? as i cant imagine how else anyone would pay for such items "PPL cant be crazy enough to finance em' @ that sort of $$ value smh " i've owned several boats since 1988 , but never anywhere close to even that expensive , i'd buy another house or land with the $$ being spent on these boats & four wheel drives smh
Hi Miker,
A few people that I used to know and take into account that these guys had families would rather rent a place and use their life savings on a nice boat and the car to pull it. Just like you said a few of them bought the Landcruisers and big plate boats, I don't know how they justified it to themselves, I used to say they were crazy, but they said that they could never afford to buy a house and live the life that they want, some of these guys would rubbish my little half cab as being so tight and small to fish out of, funny enough was that I wasn't trying to impress anyone with what they thought I had.
Silly really, instead of putting $185,000's deposits on a home for them to live in and waiting a few years to build up some equatiy in the house, these few guys and their families had to put up living in crap box rental places, some of the kids lived in caravans next to the houses just so that the old man could afford to buy his new toy and the car to pull it with.
I remember one of them being asked to move out due to the house that they rented being sold, his main worry was finding a house with a access to the back yard for his boat. Didn't matter if it was 3-4 bedrooms as the kids could sleep anywhere, just as long as they had room for the boat. What was worse was that they were endorsing that way of life and that was the way to do things, and the other silly pleabs listenend.
Look at my big boat and car I need to tow it, I don't have a place I can call my own as long as I keep the payments up, but it's much better than having a house and a small boat & car, what would you call people like that ?
Very very sad really.

Master Baiter
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Master Baiter » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 am

cheaterparts wrote:
MIKER wrote:I must say that in the last few years , i notice more & more guys rolling up to boat ramps with $50,000 + & right up $180,000 + boats & towing them with Landcruisers etc worth $80,000 + =$200,000 + spent in some cases :o :shock: Has everyone won Tattslotto :?
I haven't won tatts, you can tell I still beach launch with a kayak
At least if anything goes wrong at launching you will probably get beached. Just imagine a luxurious boat and 4 WD slipping down the ramp and out of sight in a swirl of bubbles.
Always take a good look at what you are about to eat. It’s not so important to know what it is .but it’s critical to know what it was.
Wally 20/6/20

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 am

^^
RE- Tackle Nut "wow" i never considered some ppl would be so crazy as to rent a house & place their family in such a postion to own a big boat & 4wd :o , my little Quintrex tinnie gets me out there & i have caught many many great fish out of it & best of all its fully paid for :D
Its very sad to read your post , thinking family are made to suffer ones boating dream & the boat & 4wd dont hold their value for long either . smh

Return to “Boating”