Unholy

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Re: Unholy

Post by raco09 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Good for you FC. This forum needs a serious clean up and it involves me as well then so be it. Keep up the good work
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Let's drop this please. I am a Christian but I have many Muslim and non-Christian brothers. I will edit any religious comment I find to be out of place. Be it towards Christians, Muslims or any other religions out there. Though we all get into some heated discussions from time to time and we had our disagreements, please do not put religion, race and culture in our midst as this is when respect towards each other goes out of the window. I will reactivate long1's account in 24 hours.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:38 pm

raco09 wrote:Good for you FC. This forum needs a serious clean up and it involves me as well then so be it. Keep up the good work
You need a scrub and good spin dry. :tongue:

I am guilty too at times and I take this opportunity to apologize to all I may have offended along the way. Peace be with you all. :victory:

Being a MOD is not easy. It requires delicate balance and ability to be proactive rather then reactive. If we sense something will go pear shaped, we act quickly. Some members see things coming and say "I know where this is going....". If they can see it, that justifies our quick action.

Anyway, have a lovely evening everyone.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

andyk

Post by andyk » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Why not reactavit it now ? He most likley diddent relise he offe.ded anyone !!!

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 pm

This unholy thread i get why it was locked.the guy only put the unholy thread up as a reaction to the other thread That's annoying wich was intialy named G.. that's annoying
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Return to “Boating”