will pay for spare seat on your boat

black celta

will pay for spare seat on your boat

Post by black celta » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

I am looking for anyone who has a spare seat in there boat to go fishing on port Philip,
I have plenty of fishing gear, and am willing to pay my way and I'm a fair fisho with a few marks and easy to get along with :thumbsup: :snap: :reel: :r "duel: :r

CanuckDownUnder

Re: will pay for spare seat on your boat

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:15 am

I'm in the same 'boat', celta. I'm a heavily obsessed fisho, lotsa gear, love my LB fishing but every once in a while I get a craving to get out on the open water and have what most boat-owners would call a "real day of fishing".

Maybe we should start a forum for pitching in on a boat hire...quick google shows 6 hour hires from around $200 or about $33/hour fuel included. Split between 3 or 4 blokes that ain't bad. I'd HAPPILY pay $50 to get on a boat for 6 hours. What ya reckon?

PS you'd have to put up with my Canadian accent, hope it won't drive ya mad.
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:23 pm

I would prob have a seat on my boat 4.1 tinnie...prob is never know when im going something seems to all ways get in the way.
With regards to hiring just check out the size of vessle me n mate hire one from swan bay couple of years ago was only 8hp and 3.5 meter big so could not go far.i know you can hire half cab in westernport cant remember who does it tho..
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 pm

i go out often and useally have a spare spot ot 2 on my boat ip ppl are interested,

it mite be wise guys on saying what days you are free to go out, then people can contact you

i have friends that some out with me and they put in $40 to 50 for 6 hrs in the bay and $100 for a trip outside the heads chasing gummys and mako's

but all depends on what says you free, i normally fish during the week and work weekends but is changes from week to week depending on the weather

rixter

Post by rixter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm always up for a fish, I work for myself so I can drop the tools whenever/whatever days/nights or arvos , I have no kids or commitments , so anytime really ! .
I would easily chip in around $150+ if someone is passing by my way and willing to pick me up to fish Western Port Bay in a boat for a few hours.
Getting my licence back within a the month, so no wheels atm , but willing to chip in extra for the ride too , only if someone is passing down the M1 to Longwarry (Near the 2 big Caltex servos on the M1) , then 30 minutes to Lang Lang in WPB from here.
So if your passing this way , looking for a companion for the day and some extra $$ , give me a yell on here the day or night before you plan to go out.

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Pupp

Post by Pupp » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 pm

In summer I will have room for more than one person. At the moment because it's cold I have to put te clear on the front and sides which limits the use of te casting deck to only one.
When summer hits and people don't mond a splash of two coming over the side ill invite 2 or 3 out. Just get down to rye and we'll catch fish :)

snapper hunter

Post by snapper hunter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Anyone willing to meet me at Altona ramp for a day out, pm me with your name, phone number, age and availability.
If your available during the week, even better.
Current boat is Whittley 18ft well maintained. anchor winch.

Must have your own rods and a tackle box

Return to “Boating”