Trailer Modifications

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Trailer Modifications

Post by smile0784 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:47 am

Mattblack wrote:
frozenpod wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
Mate...what a response! 100% agree with what you (& everyone else) has said about my issue. What really sh!ts me is that when I 1st got theboat a few years ago, I told the dealer I thought it wasn’t sitting in the trailer straight & was told it was normal & most boats did that. Seems to have gotten worse this season so I’m presuming it’s got itself more out of alignment.
I’m sure it’s an easy fix, but instead of mucking around I think I’ll shoot down to https://trailerrepaircentre.com (thanks Steve) and get them to get it running right. I’ll post the results...thanks again everyone

It is pretty easy to do yourself. You only need basic tools and a jack.

Sounds like the dealer was telling your porkies.
https://roxom.com.au/tutorials/boat-tra ... -correctly (as per Nudeup) :thumbsup:
Good article

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:59 am

Kimtown wrote: Any idea what the best type of trailer would be for a PWC?

Something that's very easy for beach/river/lake launch/retrieves where there isnt great access via ramps

Zero experience with PWC but most new ones I have seen at ramps have two strips of rollers which have been put in place to replace the older design of carpeted bunks.

It looks like a good design but I have zero personal experience.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:31 am

frozenpod wrote:
Kimtown wrote: Any idea what the best type of trailer would be for a PWC?

Something that's very easy for beach/river/lake launch/retrieves where there isnt great access via ramps

Zero experience with PWC but most new ones I have seen at ramps have two strips of rollers which have been put in place to replace the older design of carpeted bunks.

It looks like a good design but I have zero personal experience.
Cheers!

Return to “Boating”