Wow I didnt realise

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Re: Wow I didnt realise

Post by cobby » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Kimtown wrote:Other than pure mayhem and that spot looking like an Indian pass train, what the hell is actually happening? They all mooching in on cini's spot? Or they tangled? Wtf am I even watching
You're watching hundreds of people blow their loads, lose all brain cells and just generally behave like absolute wankers all for small over rated fish.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:57 pm

cobby wrote:
Kimtown wrote:Other than pure mayhem and that spot looking like an Indian pass train, what the hell is actually happening? They all mooching in on cini's spot? Or they tangled? Wtf am I even watching
You're watching hundreds of people blow their loads, lose all brain cells and just generally behave like absolute wankers all for small over rated fish.
I quite like seeing these videos a bunch of flogs all in the same spot trying to kill each other while I'm happy fishing quietly in the fresh without a care in the world enjoy snapper season :rofl:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:03 pm

denis barden wrote:Humm
Every time anybody shows or advertises bad fishing events it tells the Vic Government we need more Lisences and helps the Greens to control us more
This vid shows Boaties are dangerous to others
Mods is it possible to get rid of this Post
Denis I disagree clips like this can be used to educate people on correct etiquette.

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:04 pm

People should watch these vids in private -Not on a public Forum as Governments and Greens use these to screw fishos

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 pm

rb 85
Vids like these show a lack of Care for others and If you wish to view these vids do it in private as putting them on a Public Forum screws the good Boaties and Fishos

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Understand where your coming from Denis I try to be what your referring to as one of the "good Boaties and Fishos" maybe the behaviour shown in Cinis vid could be used as an example of what not to do. Don't think theres a conspiracy by greens or governments to screw us.

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:28 pm

rb 85 Live in the real world
If i put up a vid of a kid doing burn outs on the roads -will this educate others -Come on
Ive been a Fisho and Hunter for many years -the Greens troll forums like this one. to prove to Governments that we need Harsher Restrictions
I know from experience as the Greens chased me for Years over the Feral hunting I did-With a Bow
The more **** Heads you put up the better the Greens love it -thay dont have to dig deep for info -Just go to this forum -As we shoot our selves in the foot
Last edited by denis barden on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Why is Cini there in the first place

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:44 pm

denis barden wrote:rb 85 Live in the real world
If i put up a vid of a kid doing burn outs on the roads -will this educate others -Come on
Ive been a Fisho and Hunter for many years -the Greens troll forums like this one. to prove to Governments that we need Harsher Restrictions
I know from experience as the Greens chased me for Years over the Feral hunting I did-With a Bow
The more d*** Heads you put up the better the Greens love it -thay dont have to dig deep for info -Just go to this forum -As we shoot our selves in the foot
Dont get Angry Denis nobody else seems to be speaking out having a problem with the vid.
When you refer to Greens are you talking the political party Richard Di Nitale etc or extremist groups I haven't seen any trolling here and why should rec hunters run scared anyhow?

Im sure they would be more concerned with dead fish than bad anchoring skills anyhow.

Hosery

Post by Hosery » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:00 pm

That is absolutely ridiculous! If some half wit tried pulling up and anchoring that close to me potentially damaging my boat I would lose it. Don’t worry about the words of abuse you would receive the sinkers coming your way wouldn’t stop.
I’ll happily stick to my local where I always get a car park and people respect you if your at a spot first and don’t tie off to your bow tail.

Return to “Boating”