How to dispose of old 2 stroke petrol

Sinsemilla

Re: How to dispose of old 2 stroke petrol

Post by Sinsemilla » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:04 pm

ducky wrote:Easy mate.

Take 15l of old petrol and mix with advice from here that it makes good weed killer. Add a pinch of pouring it all down the side of your house. A dash of spontaneous combustion from the fumes being ignited from your hot water service 5m away and you have a recipe for a rather sizeable explosion that the gets the attention of everyone in the area and even blows out the water from the bowl of your toilet somehow.

My favourite part was looking down at the Jerry can still in my hands seeing flames shooting out of it and throwing it across the backyard.

Good times.
This is the best thing I've ever read on this forum lol that is some funny ****. I'm glad you survived

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:19 am

Take 15l of old petrol and mix with advice from here that it makes good weed killer. Add a pinch of pouring it all down the side of your house. A dash of spontaneous combustion from the fumes being ignited from your hot water service 5m away and you have a recipe for a rather sizeable explosion that the gets the attention of everyone in the area and even blows out the water from the bowl of your toilet somehow.

My favourite part was looking down at the Jerry can still in my hands seeing flames shooting out of it and throwing it across the backyard.

Good times.
ROFL :rofl: :o_0: :super:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:02 am

Good times.
Now ive heard of everything lol
Classic :super: :rofl:

Jay375

Post by Jay375 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:11 am

I use it in my flame thrower

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:23 am

Throw it in the weed sprayer with a healthy dose of diesel. Makes for a pretty good weed incinerator.

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am

Good times.
Yep you get some quality advise from here at times.. :rofl:
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Good times.
I will never tire f hearing that story.
Soooooo funny.

ben475
Has liked: 161 times

Post by ben475 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:01 pm

yep, that's definitely a classic!!!

dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Post by dazz999 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:25 pm

absolute gold

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:34 pm

CarlG wrote:

Good times.
I will never tire f hearing that story.
Soooooo funny.
I'm looking forward to the movie coming out
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Boating”