Boat Advice

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Boat Advice

Post by smile0784 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Thetunaslayer wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Millzee wrote:I'd look at a half cabin but my missus likes the bow seats so that's all I get for this boat. I've found a couple fishing boats that I would love but I have to compromise to keep the finance manager happy. I'm very cautious on fishing down that way, if it doesn't look perfect, I just go another day.
How old are your children mate a cuddy cab or full cabin with bean bags inside would be suitable if I have kids I’ll be adding a battery dedicated to cuddy cab children’s entertainment.
We have a half cabin but i wish it was a open boat.we dont have mych room cast the rods when there is a few people fishing.the cabin takes up so much room
What sort.of boat you have?

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Millzee wrote:I'd look at a half cabin but my missus likes the bow seats so that's all I get for this boat. I've found a couple fishing boats that I would love but I have to compromise to keep the finance manager happy. I'm very cautious on fishing down that way, if it doesn't look perfect, I just go another day.
With full bow covers and clears it's almost no different to any runabout. Just get a bit under the covers when you bury the nose

Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Post by Millzee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:25 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Tell her it isnt as safe and she mite.change her mind.
Change her mind to "NO" lol, it'll be a lot better than my tinny and It's one step closer to a full stable :thumbsup:

Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Post by Millzee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:26 pm

cobby wrote:
With full bow covers and clears it's almost no different to any runabout. Just get a bit under the covers when you bury the nose
That's the plan :a_goodjob:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 am

cobby wrote:
I seen clears and covers break under the weight of a wave.
Hell i seen a few boats with smashed windscreen at bermagui when they got hit the wrong way by a wave

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:08 am

smile0784 wrote:
cobby wrote:
I seen clears and covers break under the weight of a wave.
Hell i seen a few boats with smashed windscreen at bermagui when they got hit the wrong way by a wave
I have had a wave come over the front, and pushed the front clear in, popping the press studs, we both got absolutely drenched.

It also happened a second time on WPB where I was too lazy to press all the studs on, only for it too blow up and cop another wave over the bow,
this time we didn't get so wet.

Return to “Boating”