Getting on with boat re-build

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Getting on with boat re-build

Post by Lightningx » Mon May 28, 2018 9:04 am

smile0784 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:Guessing no cover for you then?
Sorry ment car port
Was gonna say thought 8k for a cover was a bit steep... :rofl:

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon May 28, 2018 3:59 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Nude up wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:?
There's only one place any ones pride and joy should be,
That's locked up behind closed doors, indoors and behind security gates.
Any other means is pure aquatic abuse !
I'd put my wife out side with a cover on her before my boat would suffer such humility !

Col
I like your way of thinking Col!

Anth
I will play it safe my boat lives under a cover if I want to get under the covers with the wife[/quote

Look up thecoverguys I bought a cover from them it now sells for $650 I bought the 6.5 to 7 mt cover but should have bought the 6 to 6.5. It is a great fit semi tailored fits around the bow spit and up over the targa top it covers the engine as well. I have had it around 4 years slight discolouration from the sun that’s all.

Lol
My wife said if i want to spend $8k to get a cover for the boat i have to work more ao wont get any fishing time lol

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:44 pm

It was 8k for a car port. I have a travel cover that goes under the binimi cover from windscreen to transom and a boat cover that covers from bow spirit, over binimi and over rocket launchers and over transom and down 1 foot along each side

blacklab99
Has liked: 14 times

Post by blacklab99 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:47 pm

I guess the upshot of all this, is, some of us are under the thumb !.
I make no apologies for my extreme sexism, with regard to my boat's resting place !
My priorities are right, I wear the pants in my marriage ! " I AM MAN ".
However fellow members, there appears to be someone amongst us, that is completely wife smacked ! and have resorted to wearing the apron at home.
But here's the thing my fellow "Blokes"
There is those amongst us, that would dare to photo shot my extreme statement, of putting the wife out side under a cover first !
Then use the said photo shot, of the said post in question, with the "threat" and the word "bribe" used. !
I shall not name this "said person" who has obviously transgressed to the feminine side and is obviously a very dangerous person to tangle with !
My wife has a black belt in verbal karate, I now admit, I'm in charge when she sais I am
HaHaHa ( cant find where those damn emogies are !)

Col

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon May 28, 2018 4:56 pm

blacklab99 wrote:I guess the upshot of all this, is, some of us are under the thumb !.
I make no apologies for my extreme sexism, with regard to my boat's resting place !
However fellow members, there appears to be someone amongst us, that is completely wife smacked ! and have resorted to wearing the apron at home.
There is those amongst us, that would dare to photo shot my extreme statement, of putting the wife out side under a cover first !
Then use the said photo shot, of the said post in question, with the "threat" and the word "bribe" used. !
I shall not name this "said person" who has obviously transgressed to the feminine side and is obviously a very dangerous person to tangle with !
My wife has a black belt in verbal karate, I now admit, I'm in charge when she sais I am

Col
Lol

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Lol clasic

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Mon May 28, 2018 5:23 pm

blacklab99 wrote:I guess the upshot of all this, is, some of us are under the thumb !.

Col
:o_0: :o_0:

Which bugger would do that to you!!!!!

Should hang him on the side as a burley trail next time you take him out on your finished boat

DISCLAIMER :- The above advise is not from a professional or trained negotiator or counselor. Please check with the appropriate professionals before proceeding with your action as i won't be liable for any court actions that may followed :)

On a lighter note - good to see your boat is humming along at a much faster pace than before - even without an outboard on its transom!!! :thumbsup:

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Col
You crack me up Col! You the man! you're spot on though.

Anth

blacklab99
Has liked: 14 times

Post by blacklab99 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:30 pm

HaHaHa, Hey Voodoo !
Yes, on a lighter note the boat, " will soon be progressing quicker",
Just in time for your muscle to be required on some delicate installation work Sir !.

Seriously, where the hell are you guys pulling those emogies smiley thingies from ?

Col

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Mon May 28, 2018 5:36 pm

:rofl:

Return to “Boating”