Trumpeter
Has liked: 71 times

Re: Looking for small tin can

Post by Trumpeter » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 pm

bowl wrote:
Screenshot_20180227-183531.png
[attachment=0]Screenshot_20180227-183519.png[/attachment
Lookeed at this last Clark abalone challenge r 4.29
05 Yamaha..... does not have front bench seat floation .
Has back bench seat flaotion n then Full flat floor to front ???anybody know much about Clark boats...
Trailer needs wirk
I had a '99 Clark 4.29 abalone centre console with a 40 yam and it was a solid, seaworthy tinnie and handled the bay easily. It had a full floor without any bench seats and the flotation was underneath. IMO if it's a late 90's/early 2000's Mayfair built Clark and in good condition it would be worth considering.
https://www.boatsales.com.au/editorial/ ... nger-8808/

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:42 am

Trumpeter wrote:
bowl wrote:
Screenshot_20180227-183531.png
[attachment=0]Screenshot_20180227-183519.png[/attachment
Lookeed at this last Clark abalone challenge r 4.29
05 Yamaha..... does not have front bench seat floation .
Has back bench seat flaotion n then Full flat floor to front ???anybody know much about Clark boats...
Trailer needs wirk
I had a '99 Clark 4.29 abalone centre console with a 40 yam and it was a solid, seaworthy tinnie and handled the bay easily. It had a full floor without any bench seats and the flotation was underneath. IMO if it's a late 90's/early 2000's Mayfair built Clark and in good condition it would be worth considering.
https://www.boatsales.com.au/editorial/ ... nger-8808/
Yeah is Mayfair built

cantcatchem

Post by cantcatchem » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 pm

bowl wrote:
purple5ive wrote:What's happened to your boat. Or is this for someone else you know.
Wanna maybe do beach launch n small boat for pt Wilson ,Avalon n others small ramps
You're not making much sense, you can launch your boat at any of those ramps so why would you want to launch from the beach? Didn't you just upgrade your driveway to accommodate your big boat? Didn't you used to own a tinny? You sure your not just attention seeking, lol :thumbsup:

bowl

Post by bowl » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:48 pm

cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
purple5ive wrote:What's happened to your boat. Or is this for someone else you know.
Wanna maybe do beach launch n small boat for pt Wilson ,Avalon n others small ramps
You're not making much sense, you can launch your boat at any of those ramps so why would you want to launch from the beach? Didn't you just upgrade your driveway to accommodate your big boat? Didn't you used to own a tinny? You sure your not just attention seeking, lol :thumbsup:
No way I'd launch at Kirk's in fibreglass ....or Steele ramp .. .ya miss my old tinny .....
Just wondering if anyone had one for sale ....on fv

cantcatchem

Post by cantcatchem » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:08 pm

bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
No way I'd launch at Kirk's in fibreglass ....or Steele ramp .. .ya miss my old tinny .....
I have seen some pretty big boats launch at kirks and I think they have upgraded it and put in a floating pontoon, many a fibreglass boat gets launched there

bowl

Post by bowl » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:12 pm

cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
I have seen some pretty big boats launch at kirks and I think they have upgraded it and put in a floating pontoon, many a fibreglass boat gets launched there
Last time I checked no pontoon ...but I'll pop down have a look....pontoon would make life easier....

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Last time I checked kirks ramp only had rocks next to it...

Return to “Boating”