Aluminium fabricator

Kestrel
Has liked: 6 times

Aluminium fabricator

Post by Kestrel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 pm

I have a Barcrusher 560C with a fold down hard top. It's a good arrangement if the boat storage area has a low height, however it's not the best setup. These days you can buy them with a proper, fixed hard top that offers much more comfort from the elements and better visibility.

I'm trying to find someone who has the ability to make and fit a hard top for the boat along similar lines to the HT series. https://www.barcrusher.com.au/series/ht-models/

Does anyone know of someone who might be able to do this work?

Cheers

Kestrel
Last edited by Kestrel on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Re: Aluminium fabricator

Post by Texas » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:05 pm

PM barra mick, he's boat was built from scratch

Gra

Feathor

Post by Feathor » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Have you tried barcrusher? I had some aluminium work done , rod holders and canopy by pelagic boats out in Wonthaggi. Aluminium fabricators seem to be hard to find when it comes to small custom jobs. The guys out in Wonthaggi did a good job but you have to be very specific with what you want. Unfortunately ran well over time too. They did matt cinis new boat and have built some nice rigs.
Good luck

Kestrel

Post by Kestrel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Feathor wrote:Have you tried barcrusher? I had some aluminium work done , rod holders and canopy by pelagic boats out in Wonthaggi. Aluminium fabricators seem to be hard to find when it comes to small custom jobs. The guys out in Wonthaggi did a good job but you have to be very specific with what you want. Unfortunately ran well over time too. They did matt cinis new boat and have built some nice rigs.
Good luck
Thanks. Yep, Barcrusher don't offer that kind of service and can't retrofit earlier models.

K

Kestrel

Post by Kestrel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Feathor wrote:Have you tried barcrusher? I had some aluminium work done , rod holders and canopy by pelagic boats out in Wonthaggi. Aluminium fabricators seem to be hard to find when it comes to small custom jobs. The guys out in Wonthaggi did a good job but you have to be very specific with what you want. Unfortunately ran well over time too. They did matt cinis new boat and have built some nice rigs.
Good luck
Thanks. I'll follow up your lead!

K

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Could try a mobile welder.

Return to “Boating”