need my boat kitted out

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: need my boat kitted out

Post by rb85 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Jay375 wrote:
rb85 wrote:Ok I will write up a list.
Safety- Flare Kit inshore, Flare Kit Offshore, Fire Extinguisher, Life Jackets *if inflatable ensure they are serviced and in date, Epirb, First Aid Kit, Heavy duty wire cutters, Torchs, Defribillator, Working Radio, Paddle, Bucket.
Other essentials-GPS/Plotter, Depth Sounder, Battery Charger, Nav Lights, Anchor Lights, Dry clothes bag, Rocket Launcher, Outriggers, Teaser Bar, Snapper Racks, Downrigger, Split Ring Pliers, Long nose pliers, Knife set, smart phone, coast guards contact number, auxiliary fuel tank, food heating facilities, water, thermos, coffee, esky.
You forgot emergency inflatable survival life raft
Cheers for the reminder.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 pm

cobby wrote:And a small tool kit with things like a shifter, electrical tape, pliers, multigrips, hammer. Both 27mhz and vhf radios for extra security and it's a Bring On Another Thousand. And live bait tank plumbed, fresh bait is best! And a deck wash. Anchor winch, because who honestly can be ****** pulling an anchor all day? Plus 2 batteries with an isolator switch, redundancy is good to have with electronics. Spare hats. Unless your boat is a console or open it must have a good bimini canopy and clears. No one wants to get soaked in shitty weather, unless the style of boat just looks pox with a canopy (those 2 previously mentioned).

And some full hektik alloys from Bob Jane tmarts with low profile tyres on the trailer. Gotta get the looks from all the bitches down main street of Mornington at 3am when they leave the bay hotel
Some great things to add Cobby. Do you source your deckhands from the bay hotel.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm

No I don't, there wouldn't be any fishing done if I did. Was a similar concept to a conversation between jetski owners at a servo I overheard the other day I found hilarious

Jay375

Post by Jay375 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Don't forget to add the fisherman

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:56 am

cobby wrote: And some full hektik alloys from Bob Jane tmarts with low profile tyres on the trailer. Gotta get the looks from all the bitches down main street of Mornington at 3am when they leave the bay hotel
lol

probably need a big fuckoff sound system to go with that too
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 am

4liters wrote:
cobby wrote: And some full hektik alloys from Bob Jane tmarts with low profile tyres on the trailer. Gotta get the looks from all the bitches down main street of Mornington at 3am when they leave the bay hotel
lol

probably need a big fuckoff sound system to go with that too
And lots of Melbourne bangerz on repeat. Might also pay to weld a bowl or two on some rod holders for when they want a pipe. Gotta keep that party going

Return to “Boating”