Suggestion for Tinnie Modifications

Gummysmasher

Re: Suggestion for Tinnie Modifications

Post by Gummysmasher » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Hunter1982 wrote:Hi guys, I need some good advise on a tinnie modification.

Lately, someone special gave me a small MakoCraft 306 Topper Tracker with a Honda Marine Hp 6 motor a a gift.

The tinnie dimensions are as follows:-
Length: 3.06 Metre
Beam: 1.50 Metre
Depth: 0.65 Metre
Bottom Sheet: 1.60 mm
Side Sheet: 1.60 mm
Transom: Short Shaft
Weight (approx.): 55kg
Horsepower (max.): 10HP
Capacity: 3

I am planning to use this tinnie mostly doing river fishing. I have a goal to catch and release huge breams with lures.

I have seen some photos where people build a deck for a standing platform, installing electric motors, live wells. I will need to install seats and also build some storage.

I would like to know what else I will need for this tinnie.

Is there any recommendation for someone in Gippsland to install what I need, what material to use and where to get them?

Thank you in advance for the wonderful ideas .

Measure up your width and then get onto eBay and find one there's a massive range, paddles that fold and just chuck then under the seats, blue line seats that clip onto your seats there good, small hummingbird fish finder

Hunter1982

Re: Suggestion for Tinnie Modifications

Post by Hunter1982 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Gummysmasher wrote:
Hunter1982 wrote:Hi guys, I need some good advise on a tinnie modification.

Lately, someone special gave me a small MakoCraft 306 Topper Tracker with a Honda Marine Hp 6 motor a a gift.

The tinnie dimensions are as follows:-
Length: 3.06 Metre
Beam: 1.50 Metre
Depth: 0.65 Metre
Bottom Sheet: 1.60 mm
Side Sheet: 1.60 mm
Transom: Short Shaft
Weight (approx.): 55kg
Horsepower (max.): 10HP
Capacity: 3

I am planning to use this tinnie mostly doing river fishing. I have a goal to catch and release huge breams with lures.

I have seen some photos where people build a deck for a standing platform, installing electric motors, live wells. I will need to install seats and also build some storage.

I would like to know what else I will need for this tinnie.

Is there any recommendation for someone in Gippsland to install what I need, what material to use and where to get them?

Thank you in advance for the wonderful ideas .
Thank you for your advice =)

Measure up your width and then get onto eBay and find one there's a massive range, paddles that fold and just chuck then under the seats, blue line seats that clip onto your seats there good, small hummingbird fish finder

Return to “Boating”