Boat Launch & Retrieve Latch for Drive on trailer boats

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Boat Launch & Retrieve Latch for Drive on trailer boats

Post by smile0784 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 pm

i was thinking of getting one of these to hold drive on.

does anyone have one?
what are your thoughts

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Boat-Launch- ... SwuxFYv6wO

"Recoverezy" brand Launch & Retrieve Latch for Fibreglass / Plastic OR Aluminium hull drive on trailer boats up to 6m.
For Alloy hull boats there is a Laser cut stainless steelbolt on hook plate which attachs to the existing tow point.
For Polycraft and any Fibreglass hull boat with single hull there is a modified U bolt with hook that replaces the existing tow hook.
All Recover-ezy tow hooks are manufactured to specific tolerances and must meet specifications related to initial destructive testing results from acredited testing facilities.

More details of the item can be seen at www.recoverezy.com.au
Purchaser must specify Aluminium or Fiberglass / Plastic Hull boat in paypal notes as there are two different kits.

Simplicity is often the best choice!

Originality is the product of thought!

Recover-EZY Boat Launch and Retrieve Latch.
The simplest and most thoughtful design. This 20th Century product which I developed has not yet been surpassed in the 21st century, in it's simplicity, low cost, flexibility of design and ability to up scale, ease of fitting and consistency of effective operation.

No Springs, No Levers, No Ropes.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: Boat Launch & Retrieve Latch for Drive on trailer boats

Post by Nude up » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 pm

i have one at home i had it on my sealink trailer that my haines was on simple easy to install worked like a charm as long as your boat wants to roll off the trailer my new trailer has bunks and the boat just sits there no sign of it rolling off the trailer

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Looks like it would work to me.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 pm

I also have an l and r latch at home I had fitted to my streaker but I couldnt sell it with my boat it was bought for me by my mates when I was 50 it also worked great but is expensive. But the recover easy worked just as good and often made me look good at the ramp when driving the boat on by myself I can not recommend it enough

Mjacc

Post by Mjacc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 am

I have a similar thing on mine, except its spring latch device. Works pretty well once I worked out how to use it properly. Very inexperienced at the start and had a few problems, but now its no worries at all and quick to get the boat in and out.

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 pm

smile0784 wrote:i was thinking of getting one of these to hold drive on.

does anyone have one?
what are your thoughts

"Recoverezy" brand Launch & Retrieve Latch for Fibreglass / Plastic OR Aluminium hull drive on trailer boats up to 6m.
For Alloy hull boats there is a Laser cut stainless steelbolt on hook plate which attachs to the existing tow point.
For Polycraft and any Fibreglass hull boat with single hull there is a modified U bolt with hook that replaces the existing tow hook.
All Recover-ezy tow hooks are manufactured to specific tolerances and must meet specifications related to initial destructive testing results from acredited testing facilities.

More details of the item can be seen at http://www.recoverezy.com.au
Purchaser must specify Aluminium or Fiberglass / Plastic Hull boat in paypal notes as there are two different kits.

The simplest and most thoughtful design. This 20th Century product which I developed has not yet been surpassed in the 21st century, in it's simplicity, low cost, flexibility of design and ability to up scale, ease of fitting and consistency of effective operation.

Hey Smile...did you end up putting a 'Recovereasy' on your trailer?

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:41 pm

I don't have one

I just drive onto the trailor....leave the sscs in gear and wind the boat on.......by myself I just jump off and wind it on

ive seen it on other boats and it works well though

cheers bm

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm

barra mick wrote:I don't have one

I just drive onto the trailor....leave the sscs in gear and wind the boat on.......by myself I just jump off and wind it on

ive seen it on other boats and it works well though

cheers bm
I like your attitude Mick, but I could see myself slipping on a slimey ramp, knocking the throttle open, etc. if there is something that could go wrong, I'm the guy that will do it. Nudeups advice is always good & anything to help with a solo launch is always appreciated.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 pm

The boat latch looks like a better product. Allows for easy launching and retrieving not just retrieving. Having said that I don't own either.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Mattblack wrote:
smile0784 wrote:i was thinking of getting one of these to hold drive on.

does anyone have one?
what are your thoughts

More details of the item can be seen at http://www.recoverezy.com.au

Hey Smile...did you end up putting a 'Recovereasy' on your trailer?
Na decided to spoil my self and get a launch and retrieve latch
http://www.boatlatch.com/

Return to “Boating”