Yeah success

Hydroman

Re: Yeah success

Post by Hydroman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm

purple5ive wrote:
with regards to the wiring id listen/take advice to what ducky has to say as he is a sparky.
cheers
Apologies purple if my advise is not up to your standards. I have offered advise which is technically correct however it would seem I have wasted my time offering my knowledge.

Please do not disregard Newbies to this site as "nothings" as we all have a history, some of which may be very interesting.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Hydroman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
with regards to the wiring id listen/take advice to what ducky has to say as he is a sparky.
cheers
Apologies purple if my advise is not up to your standards. I have offered advise which is technically correct however it would seem I have wasted my time offering my knowledge.

Please do not disregard Newbies to this site as "nothings" as we all have a history, some of which may be very interesting.
Firstly Steve wouldn't have meant it to be taken that way so don't take any offence mate.

Secondly I'm a qualified domestic/commercial sparky and in no way shape or form a marine or auto sparky. Hence my advice to keep things simple.

Thirdly. Your advice was spot on

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm

ducky wrote:
Hydroman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
cheers

Firstly Steve wouldn't have meant it to be taken that way so don't take any offence mate.

Secondly I'm a qualified domestic/commercial sparky and in no way shape or form a marine or auto sparky. Hence my advice to keep things simple.

Thirdly. Your advice was spot on
Thanks for clearing that up ducky
Hydroman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
cheers

mate was never intended to be a shot at you, i know ducky is a sparky hence why i made that comment, didnt mean to say dont listen to anyone else hahah.
and with wasting your time, nah dont take it that way, tomorrow there will be another guy askign the same question, and if he does a search he is defenitely going to see all our posts and get something out of it, thats the way i see it anyway.

Hydroman

Post by Hydroman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 am

Apologies if I overreacted, I have come across here from a different site where the culture was very different so consequently I read the post in a way that clearly was incorrect.

Once again, apologies.

Cheers,
Mark

Return to “Boating”