Banged up propeller photos

Fish-Hunter

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 pm

barra mick wrote:On a rock bar in the carrington river

Clearly going to fast in uncharted waters.
OOUCH :o_0:

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 pm

drew 2 wrote:Get a quote on a new one before you fix that one bm :thumbsup:
I was just going to get the file out and try to fix it myself drew

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Dammnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 am

Obviously before I knew you mick because I would have given you the secret nude up rock bar spot Carrington river.

Hammy Y

Post by Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am

Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:50 am

Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.
I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.

Hammy Y

Post by Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 am

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.
I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.

Hammy Y

Post by Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Yeah from what im told someone was driving the boat (A ski boat) and about 5 guys jumped off the back into the water while it was moving (boat was travelling at a considerable speed im told) and his foot mustve been sucked in and then hit by the prop. Pretty Gore-y
Cheers,
Ham

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 am

Hammy Y wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Yeah from what im told someone was driving the boat (A ski boat) and about 5 guys jumped off the back into the water while it was moving (boat was travelling at a considerable speed im told) and his foot mustve been sucked in and then hit by the prop. Pretty Gore-y
Cheers,
Ham
In the 1970's two girls were swimming at Burrinjuck dam when they were run over by a ski boat, one girl died.

Hammy Y

Post by Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:

Cheers,
Ham
In the 1970's two girls were swimming at Burrinjuck dam when they were run over by a ski boat, one girl died.
Gee you have to wonder how that happens..

Return to “Boating”