Swiftcraft Seagull

Andoki

Re: Swiftcraft Seagull

Post by Andoki » Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

I just had a look, they looks great tho

fishing addict

Post by fishing addict » Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

slinga wrote:I'd like a Savage but I think the majority with a half cabin will be out of my price range. :sad:

i have a savage tasman 15ft half cab, my first boat and i love it, its an oldie but a goodie been looked after. i brought it with a 60hp evinrude and drive on trailer for $5000 two years ago

slinga

Post by slinga » Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

fishing addict wrote:
slinga wrote:I'd like a Savage but I think the majority with a half cabin will be out of my price range. :sad:

i have a savage tasman 15ft half cab, my first boat and i love it, its an oldie but a goodie been looked after. i brought it with a 60hp evinrude and drive on trailer for $5000 two years ago
I need to look harder :lol:
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

fishing addict

Post by fishing addict » Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

slinga wrote:
fishing addict wrote:

I need to look harder :lol:

they are out there, like already stated look for a sound hull :thumbsup:

DONMAC38

Post by DONMAC38 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:58 pm

fishing addict wrote:

Had a look at a few images of your boat and they are the sort of craft I had in mind. How old is your model, as in what year?

slinga

Post by slinga » Sun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Do Stejcraft have a decent reputation too??
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

Return to “Boating”