A big f... U to wyndham city council

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Re: A big f... U to wyndham city council

Post by bowl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm

andyk wrote:Wanna go halves i think you can still have two boat regos on one pass im also a resident ????
http://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/var/files ... 48737.docx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; not sure if ya can have to boat rego..
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

andyk

Post by andyk » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 pm

You use to be abke me and oldman done it few times

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm

bowl wrote:
ducky wrote:Can you get a season pass for places like the warmies as a non-local?
http://www.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/Sport_ ... on_Tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers mate,

Geezus, $260 for a season pass. They are kidding themselves

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 pm

ducky wrote:
bowl wrote:
ducky wrote:Can you get a season pass for places like the warmies as a non-local?
http://www.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/Sport_ ... on_Tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers mate,

I tak
http://www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/Leisure_T ... Boat_Ramps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 pm

bowl wrote:
ducky wrote:
bowl wrote:
Cheers mate,

I tak
http://www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/Leisure_T ... Boat_Ramps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hastings, Mornington Rye and Sorrento for $120, warmies and maltona for $260, I know which one is getting my money haha. I was hoping it'd be along the same lines as the hastings season pass. I'd happily pay $120

rixter

Post by rixter » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 am

$60 for a yearly pass at Corinella in WPB, double launching ramps, fish cleaning areas etc, a good setup. PPB prices seen to be very 'steep' these days, so many people around the city/PPB these days that they know they can rip you off ! , where else are you going to launch your boat ?. Crazy prices , imo boat rego should cover launching fees, paying to launch a boat is just as bad as paying to use a tollway road after you have already payed rego and crap for the roads etc.

Half the reason I want to move north, I want a new boat but launching fees, some regulations, boat traffic, pier congestion etc... down here these days is a joke. At least up north you can drive on the beaches and launch your boat off the beach for free, and awesome fishing up there too !.

Bloody money greedy local councils and government around here !, I agree with you 'Bowl' . :thumbsup:

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:25 am

that is ridiculous $17 to launch your boat, they have to be kidding i would expect them to wash my boat down for me afterwards for that price its free at point richards. I dont mind paying $10 at queenscliff it goes to the coastguard.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 am

$260 a year? $17 a day? And we think that speed cameras are the ultimate revenue raising scam....

I'll stick to $120 for 5 or 6 ramps

andyk

Post by andyk » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:27 am

Nude up wrote:that is ridiculous $17 to launch your boat, they have to be kidding i would expect them to wash my boat down for me afterwards for that price its free at point richards. I dont mind paying $10 at queenscliff it goes to the coastguard.

There is a boat wash at werribee sth but the water pipe has been plugged for a few years cos people would washout outboards at all hrs of night and early morn upsetting the locals so the council put a stop to that its right next to the toilet block .

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 am

andyk wrote:
Nude up wrote:that is ridiculous $17 to launch your boat, they have to be kidding i would expect them to wash my boat down for me afterwards for that price its free at point richards. I dont mind paying $10 at queenscliff it goes to the coastguard.

There is a boat wash at werribee sth but the water pipe has been plugged for a few years cos people would washout outboards at all hrs of night and early morn upsetting the locals so the council put a stop to that its right next to the toilet block .
i meant for the council to wash my boat for $17, the boat wash at queenscliff has been turned on again I carry a hose, brush and earmuffs with me and wash the boat down straight away great saves time at home

Return to “Boating”