Lowrance fish reveal

blacklab99
Has liked: 14 times

Re: Lowrance fish reveal

Post by blacklab99 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:53 pm

baitworms wrote:Ask me in a week, at the moment in talks with CH Smith about a Carbon unit.
All Boat Show specials are at their Fairfield store too and now, you don't have to wait for Thursday or battle parking.
look to Lowrance USA somewhere theres already a segment on youtube explaining.
Hi baitworms, The carbon is a great unit, I have the Simrad evo 3.
The fish reveal has been getting some amazing reviews, go onto facebook and find the Simrad & Lowrance ste, there's some amazing
screen shots their on the new fish reveal. There's also some great info on the page from how to set up etc etc, everyone on there is experienced
and there's no bullshite at all.
These Carbon and evo 3 new units are absolutely mind blowing, but you can spend a fortune once you have the head unit on the accessories, if your not 100 % on the carbon, keep you options open on the evo3 as well.

hth

Col

baitworms

Post by baitworms » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:42 pm

blacklab99 wrote:
baitworms wrote:Ask me in a week, at the moment in talks with CH Smith about a Carbon unit.
All Boat Show specials are at their Fairfield store too and now, you don't have to wait for Thursday or battle parking.
Hi baitworms, The carbon is a great unit, I have the Simrad evo 3.
The fish reveal has been getting some amazing reviews, go onto facebook and find the Simrad & Lowrance ste, there's some amazing
screen shots their on the new fish reveal. There's also some great info on the page from how to set up etc etc, everyone on there is experienced
and there's no bullshite at all.
These Carbon and evo 3 new units are absolutely mind blowing, but you can spend a fortune once you have the head unit on the accessories, if your not 100 % on the carbon, keep you options open on the evo3 as well.

hth

Col
Yes but there's been a set back, attitude received from asking ??
I'm waiting for Email from Blue Bottle marine who are setting up at the boat Show, I'm close to changing supplier.
You want to spend over 3K but they don't care WRONG!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Blue bottle are good.

Go and see him in person at the show if you can he is a top bloke

baitworms

Post by baitworms » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 pm

purple5ive wrote:Blue bottle are good.

Sweating on Spiro contact.

PJ72

Post by PJ72 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 pm

baitworms wrote:Yes but there's been a set back, attitude received from asking ??
I'm waiting for Email from Blue Bottle marine who are setting up at the boat Show, I'm close to changing supplier.
You want to spend over 3K but they don't care WRONG!
Not good. I got my HDS 7 Gen 3 through them with down/side scan, and they were great, but that was before they moved to the new place, so maybe an increase in floor space equals a decrease in service, I hope not :(
purple5ive wrote:
Millzee wrote:I've really liked the update and find myself running slit screen with regular sonar and downscan with fish reveal on the other side. Using both these really helps distinguish the difference between structure and fish, it's been great.
i actually used it to help my mate learn to read the structure scan better, he has never used structure scan before, so it helped him to a certain extent.
i still just prefer to use it without fish reveal though
Looks like I'm going to need more time on the water, still don't have enough practice with the down scan / side scan, and looks like I have to do an update too :o_0:

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:51 pm

baitworms wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Blue bottle are good.

Sweating on Spiro contact.
He is probably busy with the boat show mate. Wrong time to be contacting via email.
I would go and see him in oerson. He is a genuine too bloke. I met him at the last boat show and I would buy from him if i already didn't.
Moose marine is where I got my units from . So worth having a chat to him as well. He is also at the boat show

piscateur
Has liked: 63 times

Post by piscateur » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:02 pm

CH Smith has the worst service ever. I went in there to buy a lure retriever once, bloke didn't know about it but wouldn't search on the puter or get off his arse to check for stock. Just brushed me away saying out of stock, even though the website said they had stock. Mate went in there not more than 10-15 min after me and managed to get one.

cmarston71

Post by cmarston71 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:59 pm

How much discount are we talking on on the carbon units compared with thier internet pricing?

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Millzee wrote:I've really liked the update and find myself running slit screen with regular sonar and downscan with fish reveal on the other side. Using both these really helps distinguish the difference between structure and fish, it's been great.
How did you link the update please??

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:15 pm

barra mick wrote:
How did you link the update please??
If you have wifi youi can just update the unit via wifi.
Otherwise the update is on the lowrance website

Return to “Marine Electronics”