Has liked: 14 times

Re: Life is definitely tougher without a boat

Post by STriplett1997 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote: Yea I know right :rofl:
When are you planning your next session? :)
Not quite sure, we are in process of moving house this week so everythings all over the place. Wind looks good on the weekend for landbased pinky sesh, so might have another crack. Lagoon or kerferd Pier this time i think.
Kerfo is still closed I think mate so Lagoon might be a better option :thumbsup:

Don't think so, people been fishing it last few days. two big reds been caught few days ago and last night. If it is closed then no one really cares and r just going in anyway
Ok the last time I went past which wasn’t that long ago the fence was still up and I saw people at the end but they must have gone around it somehow. People always think only big ones from the end there but I have caught them half way up where the white railing ends on the left hand side.
It’s impossible to get the end corners anyway. People live there lol. But thanks for that, I wasn’t sure how it went anywhere else. Caught a couple gummies and flathead off there but only fished it 3 times. Looking at navionics it looks good where your saying
FDD33B25-E17C-468C-9713-96FCE7352799.jpeg

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Life is definitely tougher without a boat

Post by Lightningx » Wed May 16, 2018 9:41 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Not quite sure, we are in process of moving house this week so everythings all over the place. Wind looks good on the weekend for landbased pinky sesh, so might have another crack. Lagoon or kerferd Pier this time i think.
Kerfo is still closed I think mate so Lagoon might be a better option :thumbsup:

Don't think so, people been fishing it last few days. two big reds been caught few days ago and last night. If it is closed then no one really cares and r just going in anyway
Ok the last time I went past which wasn’t that long ago the fence was still up and I saw people at the end but they must have gone around it somehow. People always think only big ones from the end there but I have caught them half way up where the white railing ends on the left hand side.
It’s impossible to get the end corners anyway. People live there lol. But thanks for that, I wasn’t sure how it went anywhere else. Caught a couple gummies and flathead off there but only fished it 3 times. Looking at navionics it looks good where your saying
FDD33B25-E17C-468C-9713-96FCE7352799.jpeg
No worries mate :)
Pinkies I have done well on the right hand side three quarters of the way up at the top of the stairs casting towards hook pier :thumbsup:

Return to “Melbourne Land Based Fishing”