raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Re: Gunnamatta tomorrow

Post by raco09 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Messiah wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:
Messiah wrote:It was great,
Hmmmm I think he was from the forum he had a 9ft rod and small reel with a metal..
Haha I don't think all people that spin are on this forum
I GOT A FEELINGGGGG
Your going through puberty you have a lot of feelings :rofl: :rofl:
could of been messiah, with his croaky voice as its still breaking...lol
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Messiah

Post by Messiah » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

raco09 wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:
Messiah wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:
Messiah wrote:It was great,
Hmmmm I think he was from the forum he had a 9ft rod and small reel with a metal..
Haha I don't think all people that spin are on this forum
I GOT A FEELINGGGGG
Your going through puberty you have a lot of feelings :rofl: :rofl:
could of been messiah, with his croaky voice as its still breaking...lol
Sh senior burger.

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Gunners again this afternoon....off in 30mins or so....will let you know how she treats me when I get back...

Raulfc7
Has liked: 22 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:26 pm

CarlG wrote:Gunners again this afternoon....off in 30mins or so....will let you know how she treats me when I get back...
Lucky bloke good luck :a_goodjob:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 pm

On it again...lol..pretty quiet along most of the beach, (one bloke had caught one in three hours fishing), but once we got to my normal spot, it sprang to life...had the great luck to see a group of four or five 1kg sized salmon chasing my lure in a big wave, which was surreal...landed about half a dozen, lost a few in the surprisingly large swell, kept one, returned the rest..another gorgeous afternoon on the sand, rain passed us by, (was fishing with my mate Terry again), so all good...
Still no real big one yet, but if I keep plugging away, hopefully that will come..

Master-pro

Post by Master-pro » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

CarlG wrote:On it again...lol..pretty quiet along most of the beach, (one bloke had caught one in three hours fishing), but once we got to my normal spot, it sprang to life...had the great luck to see a group of four or five 1kg sized salmon chasing my lure in a big wave, which was surreal...landed about half a dozen, lost a few in the surprisingly large swell, kept one, returned the rest..another gorgeous afternoon on the sand, rain passed us by, (was fishing with my mate Terry again), so all good...
Still no real big one yet, but if I keep plugging away, hopefully that will come..
don't you just love it when you see a school chasing your lure in the breakers?? Well done!
PB- Snapper 55cm, Whiting 38cm, Flathead 55cm, Bream 38cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Carp 80cm

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Master-pro wrote:
CarlG wrote:On it again...lol..pretty quiet along most of the beach, (one bloke had caught one in three hours fishing), but once we got to my normal spot, it sprang to life...had the great luck to see a group of four or five 1kg sized salmon chasing my lure in a big wave, which was surreal...landed about half a dozen, lost a few in the surprisingly large swell, kept one, returned the rest..another gorgeous afternoon on the sand, rain passed us by, (was fishing with my mate Terry again), so all good...
don't you just love it when you see a school chasing your lure in the breakers?? Well done!
I've seen plenty of small ones doing it, but to see the bigger ones doing it was cool...

Raulfc7
Has liked: 22 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Well done mate good to see the action start to heat up
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Well done mate good to see the action start to heat up
Yep, thats 5 times Ive been out over the lasr week, and they've been on every time...very happy..also very, very happy with the new John Wheatley rod.....casts a mile, and has more backbone than the previous St Croix version..

CrazyChenski

Post by CrazyChenski » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Looks like carlG and hsi amte amde it into the Peninsula Tackle Fishign Report...

http://www.peninsulatotaltackle.com.au/Fishing-Reports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Australian Salmon Fishing”