The life and times of a Bugatti

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
Bugatti

The life and times of a Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi, I thought I'd do a much overdue intro :P

I'm Bugatti (but I'm not really a car, I'm a real boy). A bit of history as I have progressed along the production line of life.

I have had a varied life, from being in the fabrication industry, Tradie, a Builder with University Engineering credentials, Transport industry, a Prescribed Officer(a position just below a Police Person , , , , I mean really, who would trust me with a gun :o_0: ) , , , , and I gave that career up (which I loved) and fired my Builder's License up and currently do the smaller jobs, a Handyman so to speak. Which the flexibility suits my lifestyle and commitments.

Aaaaah, my commitments:

I was married to a lovely lady, who unfortunately struggled with mental illness & well-being. I supported her through our 20 years together, helped her get "better" and for a lack of a better description, the "new" person she had become, didn't want me as a partner anymore. Ironically, I helped her get better, but I'm happy that she is in a good place mentally. We are still a family, just not a couple. I still support my ex in many ways.

We have two kids, a strapping young man and a lovely young lady. Both struggle with their Demons too.

I have forgone my career to look after my wife at the time (and still now as my ex) and our family for the last 15-17 years. Hence the flexibility of being a Handyman allows me the ability to be there for them.

Also, my ailing Mum, who has a plethora of illnesses, some serious, with the most afflicting being Parkinson's Disease. So a fair bit of my time is also used looking after her , , , , instead of putting her into a Care facility for some dropkick to abuse her, or the lack of staff to leave her unattended to her detriment.

So, I look after three generations of my family.

I love fishing , , , , not as much the catching and bragging of the fish but all that is involved with fishing. I joined this site as an extension of that.

History. I was part of a SA based fishing forum, but was linched , , , , The owners would target me , , , , I have my thoughts as to why but it doesn't change anything. One owner even openly called me Boog atti , , , , laughable now really.

So, that might also explain why I don't stand for bad behaviour, and support anyone on here who gets targeted. I also like to give positive support to those who also stand up for truth, justice and the Bugatti way , , , , I think that is Super :-D

I also am outspoken in supporting anyone with Mental or Physical well-being issues.

This may also explain, my in and out of this forum at times and odd hours I keep. I always take School Holidays off (went away with the kids, mates and a tribe of their kids & friends, report to come) and subsequently has been a very busy time trying to catch up once School was back.

There you have it , , , , A Whiskey drinking, smoking, tatted up bloke who is as varied as they come who thinks he is a Bugatti :-D

Cheers, Bill
Last edited by Bugatti on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugatti

Re: The life and times of a Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Just to add, my ex has been in need of a bit of support recently and Mum as well, hence a bit longer absence from this Forum than I had anticipated.

But all is back on track with them :a_goodjob: and I am back here to annoy you guys that little bit more , , , , :-D

Cheers, Bill

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Mr Bug, you have caused some pain to some, with your absence
But some of us had a good time, being childish
I welcome your return & look forward to your banter
I pray you have strength to continue
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
#freebugatti#maythefunbegin# :welcome2: back
Conga, conga, conga
Gra

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:28 pm

:good: thanks for sharing :cheers:
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:33 pm

#Welcomebackbugatti

Hope you got a smile by the fun campaign to get you back.
You don't owe anyone an explanation of your life or family situation regardless I wish you all the best life isn't all ways easy but we do our best and you treat everyone fairly. Welcome back old mate.

#freebugatti

John Dory

Post by John Dory » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Good on ya Buggats, gotta do what you gotta do.

KeenAds
Has liked: 23 times

Post by KeenAds » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Glad you're back safe and well mate.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:06 pm

Welcome back mate.
I think the rain dance Texas ranger was doing has worked..
Those other clowns were not doing the conga line properly me thinks!!
Some were getting so desperate that we had to get some reels smoking to confirm things were well and all...
Family always first mate!!!
Cheers...

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:13 pm

I have to say guys, I haven't laugh so much since , , , , ever.

Good to be back , , , , I haven't even logged on for a month or so. Aaron did call me about a week ago, but he didn't tell me about all this. He did say the guys miss you , , , , but this was a real eye opener and am I glad that I am part of this bunch.

I think next time , , , , I shall at least touch base and not leave it for so long

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, again guys

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Dam mate I tell you what it’s GREAT to have you back!!! :) :) :)

Return to “Introductions”