New members

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: New members

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm

I got idea for that kid show. It require help from this forum and team work to be able to work. If you all can agree on it.

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm
I got idea for that kid show. It require help from this forum and team work to be able to work. If you all can agree on it.
Well this is ironic. Do you remember you typed this :
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Also no matter, you buy whatever to make your show image look great, people will be bore anyway, because is have noting appear to them or fun. Also, if you doing this TV show just to get attention or become social media princess on intragram or whatever. Don't fuvking make Youtube channel it will so boring. You put fxcking ton of work to it. To able make the right contain. You understand what I mean, It require a lot of passion to it.
I reckon any kids reading it be be pissed and would run to their room.

No offense man, but you gotta learn to think before you say stuff. Peace :victory:

Lets keep this forum be a media to help each other, spread the love y'all.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:20 pm
Yea kinda feel sorry for Fishon4reel kid
Sebby, you can hold your head up high. You supported him when others ridiculed.

Remember this from when FishOn4Reel posted about a Logo change.
Bugatti wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Absolutely great to see members willing to stand up against this kind of disappointing behaviour.
Well done guys :thumbsup:

Seb85 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:03 pm
Easy there tiger.
Pretty sure he's got the passion.
j_pap wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 pm
Oi i think he’s a kid mate, ease the **** up.
davek wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:12 pm
Ditto, don’t turn this into a sh1tfight, cheers davo
Kimtown wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:49 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:14 pm
Marketing 101 lesson two : cant make everyone happy. But dont make that to stop you doing what you like.
Aka **** the haters
VooDoo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:54 pm
Hey fellas .. ease the break on the young one!!

Best of luck young gun :thumbsup: :a_goodjob: :thumbsup:

Cheers, always hopeful for a better world, Bugatti

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:38 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:59 am
Is it any coincidence that school has started and hence why the activity has dropped off?

I mentioned as soon as they started posting they were schoolkids.
They were just trolling and nothing else..
school did start
So let's let "School Starting" get rid of them , , , , not us , , , , that way, the ones that stay , , , , are genuine and keepers

Regards Bugatti

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Pretty sure both of those users are the same person anyway.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:06 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm
Well this is ironic. Do you remember you typed this :
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Also no matter, you buy whatever to make your show image look great, people will be bore anyway, because is have noting appear to them or fun. Also, if you doing this TV show just to get attention or become social media princess on intragram or whatever. Don't fuvking make Youtube channel it will so boring. You put fxcking ton of work to it. To able make the right contain. You understand what I mean, It require a lot of passion to it.
I reckon any kids reading it be be pissed and would run to their room.

No offense man, but you gotta learn to think before you say stuff. Peace :victory:

Lets keep this forum be a media to help each other, spread the love y'all.
Look I feel bad ok, I want to help the kid to make his show happen. Last few week I grow myself more. I am want to meet the kid and talk give a suggestion, like how an actual production would do. I would teach the kid many camera technique and shot, post-production editing and how to make the right material for the show. Also I don't want to start a fight. You can said that I am ironic. I been thought critic before, It hurt real bad. However I still keeping writing my script until it good enough. Never give up.

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Who's left now?
[/quote]

Give it some time and it is going to be not many if we keep going the way we are, just look at the other Fishing Forums on how they have gone.

Regards, Bill
[/quote]

Totally agree...the guys with all the knowledge and generosity to pass it on have pretty much gone already. Fishing reports are getting less and less, just people asking the same questions that have been answered time and time again (use the search function people...9 times out of 10 the answer you seek is on here already)

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Brett wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:11 pm
Pretty sure both of those users are the same person anyway.
You guys would know a lot more than us through experience and access but from a normal member's perceptive, it is hard for some of us to gauge, But sometimes it is better to have cautious faith.

Remember this post, a new member, saying he wanted to commit to a Cod Trip straight up , , , , wonder how many doubted him with that post ????

Granted, JohnnyT backed it up with a few posts and a very much welcomed attendance at the Cod Trip.
JohnnyT wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:35 pm
Hey guys,

I’m new here (first comment) love everything I’ve seen!
Really tossing up wether I cancel all work plans this weekend and come!!
Put me down as 50/50 would love to have a fish with you all!

Thanks

I would rather play along and be fooled (or ignore a troll) than run the risk of loosing a JohnnyT. What a Terrific bloke he is , , , , man of his word , , , , a rare quality.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:25 pm
Who's left now?
Give it some time and it is going to be not many if we keep going the way we are, just look at the other Fishing Forums on how they have gone.

Regards, Bill
[/quote]

Totally agree...the guys with all the knowledge and generosity to pass it on have pretty much gone already. Fishing reports are getting less and less, just people asking the same questions that have been answered time and time again (use the search function people...9 times out of 10 the answer you seek is on here already)
[/quote]

AND oddly enough, by using the search function to find an answer you learn more than you even expected

e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Post by e.welch » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:19 pm

granted im only 13 but im still able to use this even at school but yeah this forum is for learning and helping other produce and catch fish it is not meant to be an online bullying site granted people can be mean but there is also people who just want to help like seb85, bugatti the list goes on but no matter how many people are against you there is always double with you

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 pm

e.welch wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:19 pm
granted im only 13 but im still able to use this even at school but yeah this forum is for learning and helping other produce and catch fish it is not meant to be an online bullying site granted people can be mean but there is also people who just want to help like seb85, bugatti the list goes on but no matter how many people are against you there is always double with you
Thanks welch and well said. You sound pretty mature for a 13 year old.
Yeah, let's keep this forum about helping each other in fishing :thumbsup:
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Return to “Introductions”