Hello!!!

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
MsShimano

Re: Hello!!!

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 pm

purple5ive wrote:Out of curiosity. Is there any reason you launch on your own?
I always try to go fishing with company as i enjoy it more. Plus its also a safety factor.
Only time i fish alone is if im chasing bream in patto. And even then only if i can't find anyone to go with me.
Its hard though finding someone to tag along with me cause i only fish lures.
I mostly go with a friend who has their own boat or they come on mine.. but other times I go alone on really good conditions. It's hard not too.. I don't want to not go fishing because someone won't join me. I need a permenant fishing buddy!!!
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Nightwish wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:Welcome to the forum MsShimano got no doubt you'll figure out the whiting situation :welcome: . As for the impatient clowns at boat ramps there just an unfortunate by product of boat ramps :down:
:welcome2: aboard,lots of great info on here
Unfortunately some idiots think we are born knowing how to launch a boat,it takes time and practice and you can only get better through experience.
l reckon it would be better if people would help rather than critisize.
l have been launching my tinnie for about 2 years now and l still get nervous occassionally when l have dickheads putting pressure on me but we all have as much right to be there as anybody else.
:cheers:
Thanks Nightwish! I don't take much notice anymore.. the hardest part will be when snapper season is on. I'll make sure I launch with someone else..but you are right. I do have as much right to be there as anyone else!
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

Bar002811

Post by Bar002811 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Welcome to the forum msshimano hope you enjoy and nice kingy there :welcome2:

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Bar002811 wrote:Welcome to the forum msshimano hope you enjoy and nice kingy there :welcome2:
Thanks!!! I caught 7 that day.. 4 over 80cm threw the other ones back.. caught lots of rats too.. we almost hooked on 2 marlin but they just touched the lure both times.. it was awesome to hear the reel scream!

Bar002811

Post by Bar002811 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Nice!

nmgar

Post by nmgar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:24 pm

MsShimano wrote: I mostly go with a friend who has their own boat or they come on mine.. but other times I go alone on really good conditions. It's hard not too.. I don't want to not go fishing because someone won't join me. I need a permenant fishing buddy!!!
If you need someone to fish with I am retired so I'm available most days; I particularly like to catch KGW and squid for the table.

If you are interested I'll PM you my mobile number.
Cheers,
Neil

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:43 pm

nmgar wrote:
MsShimano wrote: I mostly go with a friend who has their own boat or they come on mine.. but other times I go alone on really good conditions. It's hard not too.. I don't want to not go fishing because someone won't join me. I need a permenant fishing buddy!!!
If you need someone to fish with I am retired so I'm available most days; I particularly like to catch KGW and squid for the table.

If you are interested I'll PM you my mobile number.

Sure :) Thanks! I only can go on the weekends for now. I have started looking for an new job that gives me a bit more freedom to do what I like.. haha so when that happens I will be out on the water every chance I get!

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:53 am

No job helps lol

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 pm

rb85 wrote:No job helps lol
Well that's the plan. When I become a billionaire :o

FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Post by FishnMiss » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 am

I was going to say hello yesterday but the queue was Sooo Long I had to take a number :P
Welcome to Fishing Vic, always nice to have new members especially woman ( I know you girls fish but it seems like so few actively involved in forums/clubs) :thumbsup:
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

Return to “Introductions”