Hello!!!

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Re: Hello!!!

Post by yepi'mon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:28 pm

MsShimano wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:
MsShimano wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:Howdi Ms! Plenty of whiting in WP.... but like you I am trying to find them! Good luck to us both!
Bahaha hopefully I get one some soon and I'll share my secret location with you!
Much appreciated.. just make sure you leave a few there for me!
No promises haha! I tried quail bank and around yaringa and Irish jacks channel.. all :down:
Haha well at worst you can advise on where not to fish! :banana:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:52 am

MsShimano wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:Welcome to the forum MsShimano got no doubt you'll figure out the whiting situation :welcome: . As for the impatient clowns at boat ramps there just an unfortunate by product of boat ramps :down:
Thanks!!! Oh I took a few abusive words but that didn't last long. I pay no attention and take my time.
It's easier to offer assistance rather than carry on at boat ramps. Although sometimes people are doing things that should get done prior to lining up.

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:05 am

Welcome MsShimano,
I'd recommend you hop on a charter out of Hastings or Stony point and let the guide teach you, Shaun from Think Big is excellent. Do that once and you'll be right on top of the whiting. Ditto for the gummy sharks :water:

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 am

i highly recomend doing this as well. and shaun is a great bloke defenitely recommend him

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 am

Thanks guys I'll give him a call if I don't catch any next weekend. I was thinking of doing that just so they can show me what they do!
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Hi and welcome to the forum, I often launch my boat by myself and have had comments because I take a little longer than they like but I paid my money just as they did so stuff them.I am suprised blokes don't help you the blokes I fish with would crawl over broken glass to help you.

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Nude up wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum, I often launch my boat by myself and have had comments because I take a little longer than they like but I paid my money just as they did so stuff them.I am suprised blokes don't help you the blokes I fish with would crawl over broken glass to help you.
Hello and thanks! Yes, I do get help. Most of the guys who complain.. like to show off in front of their friends.. crack jokes about me taking longer or my boat. Child immature crap. It will take time! I am getting better :)
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Out of curiosity. Is there any reason you launch on your own?
I always try to go fishing with company as i enjoy it more. Plus its also a safety factor.
Only time i fish alone is if im chasing bream in patto. And even then only if i can't find anyone to go with me.
Its hard though finding someone to tag along with me cause i only fish lures.

Nightwish

Post by Nightwish » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:Welcome to the forum MsShimano got no doubt you'll figure out the whiting situation :welcome: . As for the impatient clowns at boat ramps there just an unfortunate by product of boat ramps :down:
:welcome2: aboard,lots of great info on here
Unfortunately some idiots think we are born knowing how to launch a boat,it takes time and practice and you can only get better through experience.
l reckon it would be better if people would help rather than critisize.
l have been launching my tinnie for about 2 years now and l still get nervous occassionally when l have dickheads putting pressure on me but we all have as much right to be there as anybody else.
:cheers:

fozzy

Post by fozzy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Welcome to Fishing Vic!

Return to “Introductions”