New site sponsors - Specialty Fishing Products

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 386 times

New site sponsors - Specialty Fishing Products

Post by fishingvic » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 pm

We are happy to announce that we have a site sponsor, Specialty Fishing Products (http://www.specialtyfishing.com.au).
150 by 40.jpg
150 by 40.jpg (19.52 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
One of Specialty Fishing Products goals from day one is to ensure representation of products made or featured by Australian and New Zealand organisations. This is reflected in their product range with Tony’s Tackle products, Strike Tiger soft plastics and Hot Shotz rigs from NZ.

SFP also developed the “Scentinel” which is a pre-loaded scent dispenser they developed and make themselves in Australia. The Scentinel is an alternative to traditional burleying methods in that it only releases very fine scented (all natural) materials into the water while fishing. Therefore the fish get the scent of a feed but the only thing they get to eat is your bait! They believe in this product so much it has been patented and trademarked and has been tested thoroughly in various places from Maroochydore in Queensland to Portland, Victoria.

SFP will be adding to their product range all the time and will be happy to receive your suggestions and feedback, one of the company’s employees, Cameron, is a member here (SFP Guy) and will be happy to receive and respond to your PM’s.
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

Fish-Hunter

Re: New site sponsors - Specialty Fishing Products

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I personally have no ties to above mentioned company whats so ever , but am a customer of Tony's Tackle products e.g "my Pier net & Gaff & 3 * 1.5m section Handles" that i purchased off him . i can only sing the praises of the quality of his products , i recently as last couple of weeks got off Tonys tackle a set of river bank rod holders for my Bream fishing & after the 1st set wasnt excatly what i wanted "Tony" listened to exactly what i needed & went back to the drawing board so to speak & totally remade my Bream rod holders to exactly what my specific needs required where "exellent" service & products . :D

SFP Guy.

Post by SFP Guy. » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Thanks Jon,

We're happy to be aboard!

Yes, Miker the Tony's Tackle gear is A1 quality and Tony is a top bloke who is only too happy to help. We don't have his full range on the site right now as we're still working out weights, dimensions and freight costs but it shouldn't be long now.

If anyone is interested we're also on Facebook with lots of product information and photos.

The Specialty Fishing Team will be away fishing this weekend, hopefully we'll have great report for you with lots of photos early next week.

Cheers,

Cam.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Thats great news having a new sponsor along. :thumbsup: What an awsome logo as well except it looks very similar to the mother in-law :whoh: :lol:

Cheers Steve
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

thats Fantastic!! :thumbsup:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

JohnBuoy

Post by JohnBuoy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Boonanza wrote:What an awsome logo as well except it looks very similar to the mother in-law :whoh: :lol:

Cheers Steve
^^^^
GOLD!! :roflmao:

Beno

Post by Beno » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Great to see a new site sponsor come aboard Fishing-Victoria :D
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenosFishing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to - Garfish/Float Rig
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BenosFis ... 213?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Announcements”