Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 386 times

Re: Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

Post by fishingvic » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 pm

SnapperHead is a very trusted member who has been on the site for over 8 years. He has extensive Moderator experience on other forums and happens to be a keen fisherman. He asked for his previous posts to be removed to remain somewhat anonymous. SnapperHead is here to help us ensure all forum rules are adhered to.
If you don't trust the admin of this site, I really have to question your motives for even being here!
Cheers and tight lines!
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

saph
Has liked: 4 times

Post by saph » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm

fishingvic wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 pm
SnapperHead is a very trusted member who has been on the site for over 8 years. He has extensive Moderator experience on other forums and happens to be a keen fisherman. He asked for his previous posts to be removed to remain somewhat anonymous. SnapperHead is here to help us ensure all forum rules are adhered to.
If you don't trust the admin of this site, I really have to question your motives for even being here!
Cheers and tight lines!
Thanks atleast now we know its not a alt account thats what alot of us had issues with is it was so random to see them have moderator status.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 pm

fishingvic wrote:
Cheers and tight lines!
if this was mentioned in the first post, then none of this conversations would have eventuated..

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:40 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 pm
fishingvic wrote:
Cheers and tight lines!
if this was mentioned in the first post, then none of this conversations would have eventuated..
It was probably going to be announced eventually but Bugatti blew his load early.

Who even checks the members list anyway? I don’t think anyone would have noticed otherwise
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm

matari wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm
Just saying, You do know the mods and admin would go through a process to see if someone is fit for the job yeah?

Cheers Matari
One of the youngest blokes on the forum but has the most sense of you all. Good on you Matari. At least some people use their heads on this forum.

Do you kids really think the Admins would just choose a random person and give them the title of mod without knowing anything about them or who they are?

Which one of you said Kimtown was bringing the collective I.Q down again? These comments have decimated the collective I.Q of this forum.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm
matari wrote:
Just saying, You do know the mods and admin would go through a process to see if someone is fit for the job yeah?

Cheers Matari
One of the youngest blokes on the forum but has the most sense of you all. Good on you Matari. At least some people use their heads on this forum.

Do you kids really think the Admins would just choose a random person and give them the title of mod without knowing anything about them or who they are?

Which one of you said Kimtown was bringing the collective I.Q down again? These comments have decimated the collective I.Q of this forum.

were either of you part of the forum when we had mods who took liberties with their titles?
didnt think so... enough said...
matari has an advantage most of us here dont have, and hence he probably knows whats going on.
there has been a reason why the questions have been asked, the answer has been provided, lets move on..

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm
Sinsemilla wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm
matari wrote:

Cheers Matari

were either of you part of the forum when we had mods who took liberties with their titles?
didnt think so... enough said...
matari has an advantage most of us here dont have, and hence he probably knows whats going on.
there has been a reason why the questions have been asked, the answer has been provided, lets move on..
Nah let’s run this **** into the ground. Think of what it will do for your post count.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:55 pm

Did someone say they blew their wade early ? ... :rofl: :rofl:
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Oh no.. Next they will overthrow the governments!

It's the Admins job to worry and sort that stuff out. If you don't trust the Admin putting snapperhead as mod then why would it even matter if you trusted snapperhead or not?

I don't have advantages that you think matari has and i still thought the same thing as matari.. anyone with a bit of common sense would.

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm

4liters wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Nah let’s run this **** into the ground. Think of what it will do for your post count.
Let's test this snapperhead bloke out.

Return to “Announcements”