First time @ Gunnamatta - donuts

Post your Victorian beach and surf fishing adventures here
GONE FISHING

Re: First time @ Gunnamatta - donuts

Post by GONE FISHING » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 am

DougieK wrote:
GONE FISHING wrote:
Anyhow I have said my piece. Its sad to see how some can take something from nothing and turn it into whatever their fantasy is.
GONE FISHING wrote: so I did what anyone else would do and waited till he was further out and made a bet on whether or not I could ping him. I missed his ar$e by about an inch and I think he got the hint and moved along.

Pure fantasy.....
It was Exaggeration.... embellishment... whatever else you'd like to call it....

There has been 5 pages of discussion regarding this trip.... it wasn't until a few posts ago that the sinker incident was brought up and turned into this abomination....

Seriously.... I know those guys might be your mates who posted about the "incident" but get real DougieK and whoever else has an issue with it. Like I said don't invade my post with this garbage and start another thread about the risks of using sinkers as weapons if it bothers you so much....

Is it normal to go on a witch hunt on this forum? Or are you couple of lads a special bunch?

Snap out of it

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 am

GONE FISHING wrote: invade my post with this garbage
You just claimed you tried to murder someone....
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

GONE FISHING

Post by GONE FISHING » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:50 am

LOL are you for real?

Seriously buddy you need to get off the forum as soon as possible and seek some professional help. If you had a real problem with this, you would have PM'd me from the beginning, or even put a post on the thread showing your disapproval, instead of sending me PM's about other members and how I shouldn't bother listening to their garbage. But like the other two, you've decided to jump on the bandwagon, dig in the boots on a point of discussion which this thread was not even based around. Furthermore I have explained to you several times in simple English, that it was an exaggeration, part of the entertainment seeing as the day was a donuts I thought I'd make the story a little more exciting.

I have nothing more to add I am afraid, you are beyond help, I really do
Last edited by GONE FISHING on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:53 am

So what did you think was going to happen if you actually hit him? What if you were just trying to cast next to him but screwed up and hit him anyway?

Think before you post this utter stupidity.

We actually had this exact same discussion on here about six months ago, that thread got deleted and I was hoping to avoid it again.

There is absolutely no reason, EVER, to cast a sinker at a surfer, boat, kayak, jetski, low flying aircraft etc. The risk of killing someone is nowhere near worth the small amount of self satisfaction you might get by making a tough guy post about how cool you are.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:36 am

Return to “Surf Fishing”