Re-Open Point Addis to Rec Angler's.

Post your Victorian beach and surf fishing adventures here
Fishsniper

Re: Re-Open Point Addis to Rec Angler's.

Post by Fishsniper » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:13 am

Maybe just take it off now jim, it's been done to death, I think your argument about netters is probably irrelevant seeing as they take hundreds of fish and everything else that lands in their net compared to the Angler who if they don't know what their doing can come home fishless, it's a lot deeper than what you are seeing. I and many others on hear were at the rallies and wrote to the Govt. at the time about the random choice of Marine parks. I will take you out on Corio bay one day and show the netters at work on the 9ft bank and you can see for yourself all the fish they take and then we will return to the 9ft bank a week later and see that the fishing still hasn't improved :thumbsup:

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am

Fishsniper wrote:Maybe just take it off now jim, it's been done to death, I think your argument about netters is probably irrelevant...........
Am happy to let it go as it will die eventually! Don't really think I had an argument about netters as I stated I know very little. I just stated my initial thoughts when I viewed the thread.
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:43 pm

In response to the person who pm'd me assuming I locked this thread...I was not the one who locked it!
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:08 pm

I was the one who locked it, the argument is going in circles now.

Return to “Surf Fishing”