Survival Fish Recipe .

How to prepare and cook your catch.
Dr Drift

Re: Survival Fish Recipe .

Post by Dr Drift » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Dr Drift wrote:Cause the new generation has no respect what so ever hence why I was a little ???.... That is what I was trying to say...lol

Dr Drift...
I know what you meant. Bring back the cane, the belt and what even can land on our butt eh? :lolf:
Hell ya!
Worked wonders in my day wacko :bat: :surrender: 8-)

Dr Drift...
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am

^^
The cane worked wonders for me too , a cane across my butt put me in line every time as a naughty young boy . :bat:

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am

you guys got the cane..
i copped a coat hanger and a rod tip once across the butt :( loool
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am

vinhii wrote:you guys got the cane..
i copped a coat hanger and a rod tip once across the butt :( loool
Same end result though . :cry:

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:00 pm

My dad caught me gambling at age 13. I copped body shots, left and right. It was not hard but I peed on my pants. Never tasted drugs, cigarette or got drunk in my whole life. Last time I tasted beer was over 20 years ago. No wine either. I thank my parents for the belt, cane and anything that landed on our bodies.

My son (13 turning 14 next week), my daughter (16 yrs old) and I were watching the show "can of worms" on TV the other night. The topic was smacking the kids. I told my kids to smack their children the way I did to them. My son commented that I dont smack them anymore. I told them they dont need it anymore. They have learned well. For the record, I did not use sticks or anything hard to discipline my children. I used rubber thongs ( the foot wear, not the underwear) or bare hands on their bum. I never went beyond 3 strikes.

I used belt once on my son when he scared the hell out of everyone at around 2 AM. Someone was quietly walking inside our room. We thought someone invaded our place. The lights were off and it was total darkness in our room. My wife and I were careful not to react as we might scare the intruders and hurt us. I pretended to take a pee, I even said it out loud. Once I was up, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a weapon (12 inch knife). I slowly creeped back to our room and turned on the light. There by the closet was our son around 8 years old by that time. He said he woke up and cant get back to sleep. Can you imagine what I was holding? I dropped the knife, grabbed the belt and gave him 2 or 3 hits in his bum. Since then, he made sure he wakes us up if he needs something. That was the worst I hit any of my children. It never happened again.

Back to the survival menu, here is another one from me. Learned during the trying times when I was young and my parents needed to be creative.

What you need:
Egg
Garlic (optional)
Onion, sliced (half or a quarter)
Salt, oil and water

Saute the garlic till brown. Add the onion. Pour 2 cups of water. Add salt to taste. Bring to a boil. Break the egg and drop the yolk and white (albumin). Simmer until the yolk cooks. Enjoy your hot soup or pour the solid bits and some of soup on top of steamed rice and tadaaaaaaaa.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

How old are you Fish-cador

Dr Drift...
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Fish - lolol least you taught your boy right and wrongs lol.. if that was me id sh!t my pants too lol seeing my father holding a knife haha.. but good onya to keep the disciplining to a minimal amount :thumbsup:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

life begins at 40....43 now but looks like 26 yo. :lolf: 70-80 years left on this earthly life. :-)
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 pm

^^
Fish-Cador you certainly can tell it as it was , good reading :)

Mishachief

Post by Mishachief » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 am

survival method... wouldn't that be eat it raw and juicy like Golum..... mmmm my preciiiiiiiiiiiious

personaly though, best fish I ever had was Bream caught from the Tambo, sprinkled with salt n pepper on an old plough shiel over open fire....

and the best sausage was cooked on a shovel in the middle of the bush near Baw Baw.... mmmmmm
♥♥♥ Life's a Beach, So Go Fishing! ♥♥♥

Return to “Fish Recipes and Preparation”