BCF robbery

phil1818

Re: BCF robbery

Post by phil1818 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 pm

crumpet_avenger wrote:
phil1818 wrote:The bit that sh*ts me the most is the cops don’t give a rats arse, they know the company has insurance so they don’t bother! Thing is next time these pricks will rob a house or steal someone’s boat because they know they will get away with it.. last year I had my tradesmens trailer stolen right out of my driveway in the middle of the day while I was inside!! $20k worth of tools all gone and the cops first question was “was it insured” soon as I said yes they basically said all good catch ya later.. I lost a heap of sentimental tools that were handed down to me which cannot be replaced plus lost 3 weeks of work so no income.. I ended up catching the pr*ck myself as he drove past me 3 days later with my trailer on the back! I chased him into a dead end street and he dumped the car and ran, got the trailer but it had been completely stripped.

Cops eventually caught up with him and said “yeh we know this guy well his been doing it for years” never seen the inside of a cell!!! Was all over the news!

Rant over
Lucky for the guy that it was you who chased him. 20 k of tools stolen... not many people i know would run for a trailer. They would get the bloke first. ..
He’s lucky he ran like the wind because I had a 1200mm level in the boot which was going to be wrapped around his head!!

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”