So am able to post ???

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
trueee

So am able to post ???

Post by trueee » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 am

So am I able to post without it being swiped ? Crikey ...what's the problem

GTSHoon

Re: So am able to post ???

Post by GTSHoon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:29 am

Think the problen is that you're trying to troll us mate
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:43 am

Please!!! think really REALLY hard before you post comments.

Fishsniper

Post by Fishsniper » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:58 am

trueee wrote:So am I able to post without it being swiped ? Crikey ...what's the problem
I still dont see what you done wrong except express an opinion, as for trolling, I reckon fish-cador does more trolling than anyone else, keep posting, last time I checked we live in a democratic country and Wooly, please pease, this coming from one who tried to sell waypoints? what about contributing some reports or something at least :a_goodjob:

trueee

Post by trueee » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:52 am

what's trolling? :( and who's we .
Last edited by trueee on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 am

Fishsniper wrote:
trueee wrote:So am I able to post without it being swiped ? Crikey ...what's the problem
I still dont see what you done wrong except express an opinion, as for trolling, I reckon fish-cador does more trolling than anyone else, keep posting, last time I checked we live in a democratic country and Wooly, please pease, this coming from one who tried to sell waypoints? what about contributing some reports or something at least :a_goodjob:
Go away frank. You dangle bait like this to entice a bite and whine like a baby... :tongue:

Who's trolling now? :down:

trueee

Post by trueee » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 am

Wolly Bugger wrote:Please!!! think really REALLY hard before you post comments.
ok !what has been the problem Woolley with the posts I state nothing that's been critical , defaming of the web page or defamatory of individuals .
I have been treated poorly or is that the justification ........I revert to just reading ,but I will state this
I attend western coastal board forums and have studied coastal management ,been a volunteer in marine discovery Queenscliff
In years gone by .....my back yard is our coast
I'm not a know - all but I love our outdoors and do not trust our politicians on making good for bush and coastal areas especially the great ocean road ,and for good reasons . Just waiting for development of five star resorts to pop up it will happen and usually when we least expect it .

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:49 am

Fishsniper wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=105&t=13851

viewtopic.php?f=105&t=13477

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1532

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8595

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=12211

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=6815

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=14463

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=13622

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=13492

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=13494

These are just some of the stuff I have written.

As too selling way points, I spent hours manually entering them, and loaded them onto a SD card. If someone was selling a SD card with the waypoints on it, I would have bought it. Secondly there are books for sale that have way points for areas around Australia, sadly as far as I know preloaded waypoints on an SD card are not available.

Sure you can buy maps that have the waypoints, on them, but if you have a sounder/gps, you still have to manually enter the waypoints into your GPS unit. If your GPS unit dies or gets stolen, you loose all your waypoints, unless there is a backup.

Fishsniper

Post by Fishsniper » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Fishsniper wrote:
Go away frank. You dangle bait like this to entice a bite and whine like a baby... :tongue:

Who's trolling now? :down:
This coming from the master of baiting, what a joke, as I said, contribute something or go away as most people on this forum wish you would, you have upset more people on this forum than all the others combined, I take everything you say with a grain of salt because I know what your really like :rofl:

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of trolling to keep everyone on their toes.

Anyway, I think we've established that trueee is in fact able to post.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”