keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA

Post by gregmaka » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I just like to say , keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA . A great fishing forum .Thank you to all moderators for doing a great job,most probably voluntary.I was unable to find where i could make a small donation. I would like to see this web site going for years to come. I've seen a few fishing web sites come and go,in the years. Don't let this happen to this one. Keep it clean keep it safe.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Re: keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA

Post by DougieK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:17 pm

gregmaka wrote:I just like to say , keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA . A great fishing forum .Thank you to all moderators for doing a great job,most probably voluntary.I was unable to find where i could make a small donation. I would like to see this web site going for years to come. I've seen a few fishing web sites come and go,in the years. Don't let this happen to this one. Keep it clean keep it safe.

This is pretty much the only forum I ever post on for exactly all of these reasons.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

jedgpz

Post by jedgpz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:35 pm

gregmaka wrote:I just like to say , keep up the good work FISHING VICTORIA . A great fishing forum .Thank you to all moderators for doing a great job,most probably voluntary.I was unable to find where i could make a small donation. I would like to see this web site going for years to come. I've seen a few fishing web sites come and go,in the years. Don't let this happen to this one. Keep it clean keep it safe.
:thumbsup:
Agree!

TackleNut

Post by TackleNut » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:32 am

Totally agree 100%, great forum with great workers behind it.
That do it all for nil pay or profit, good on you guys :clap: :clap: :clap:

vinalf

Post by vinalf » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:24 am

TackleNut wrote:
Totally agree 100%, great forum with great workers behind it.
That do it all for nil pay or profit, good on you guys :clap: :clap: :clap:

Plus 1 to all that.

:thumbsup:

Larksy88

Post by Larksy88 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:00 am

Couldnt agree more, good to see people lending their knowledge and expertise to others without the ego's too

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

If you go to the home page. Theta a paypal link where you can become a donating member $5 for a year is cheap.
Cheers

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”