Is this site becoming redundant?

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
4liters

Re: Is this site becoming redundant?

Post by 4liters » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:47 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:44 pm

ohh and in regards to the site becoming redundant..
many previous contributors have gone silent or left, for obvious reasons..
they got parkinson's and can't type anymore?
2015/16 Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm

Remove these ads.

DougieK

Post by DougieK » Fri May 03, 2019 9:27 am

rb85 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:59 pm
Smart move don't think you require an app dougie you manage to catch plenty of fish.
One of Melbourne's iconic land based anglers f&cked up hard when he had his website made with photos directly uploaded from his phone. He was always super careful not to put any identifying features in the pics, but had no idea that apple recorded the metadata which could then be looked at if you downloaded the photo. Instant GPS co ords for all his spots.

People think i'm paranoid but in all seriousness i'm just experienced with IT bullsh!t.
16/17 Comp total 64cm

"If nothing easy is worthwhile, then LBG with lures must be just about the most worthwhile thing on the planet" MTF 2014

rb85
Has liked: 37 times

Post by rb85 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:43 pm

DougieK wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:27 am
rb85 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:59 pm
Smart move don't think you require an app dougie you manage to catch plenty of fish.
One of Melbourne's iconic land based anglers f&cked up hard when he had his website made with photos directly uploaded from his phone. He was always super careful not to put any identifying features in the pics, but had no idea that apple recorded the metadata which could then be looked at if you downloaded the photo. Instant GPS co ords for all his spots.

People think i'm paranoid but in all seriousness i'm just experienced with IT bullsh!t.
I don’t think your paranoid I don’t use the log storing on fishranger I write it in a diary.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”