Signature

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4220
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Signature

Postby davek » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:37 pm

You have enough posts, go to user control panel, then profile then edit signiture, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them



Remove these ads.

User avatar
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 pm
Location: St Kilda, Victoria
Contact:

Re: Signature

Postby fishingvic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 pm

As Dave says, go here:
ucp.php
Click the Profile Tab, then edit signature.
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

User avatar
one2three
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:58 am

Re: Signature

Postby one2three » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 am

fishingvic wrote:As Dave says, go here:
ucp.php
Click the Profile Tab, then edit signature.


I don't have an edit sig option?

User avatar
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 pm
Location: St Kilda, Victoria
Contact:

Re: Signature

Postby fishingvic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am

The ability to have a signature is now for members who support the forum with Premium Membership:

Details can be found here: app.php/page/premium-membership
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

User avatar
hornet
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2081
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Signature

Postby hornet » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:17 am

And that's fair enough to .. it's a small donation and there is no excuse why not to contribute to the forum, the information you find here is quick and informative, two cappuccino's will cost you more than a years membership here !!

User avatar
one2three
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:58 am

Re: Signature

Postby one2three » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 pm

fishingvic wrote:The ability to have a signature is now for members who support the forum with Premium Membership:

Details can be found here: app.php/page/premium-membership


Thanks for clearing that up. :cheers:



Remove these ads.

User avatar
one2three
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:58 am

Re: Signature

Postby one2three » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:08 am

hornet wrote:And that's fair enough to .. it's a small donation and there is no excuse why not to contribute to the forum, the information you find here is quick and informative, two cappuccino's will cost you more than a years membership here !!


All done and joined the elite club.....whoop's the Premium Club. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Jack of all trades, Master of none


Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests