Suggestions

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
vinhii

Re: Suggestions

Post by vinhii » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 pm

fishingvic wrote:Thanks for the suggestiions guys/gals.

We have added a new forum:

http://www.fishing-victoria.com/viewforum.php?f=98

You can post your fishing techniques and cooking ideas there. :r
fantastic! thanks jon :thumbsup:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

troutman

Post by troutman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

your on the ball ...well done ...building nicely , lots of convo happening now !!

TrevKing

Post by TrevKing » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 pm

A few more comps would be nice.
I've got a few ideas if you'd like me to share them. :)
2015 Goals -
-First Squid
-Trout on SP
-First Murray Cod
-Rainbow over 40cm
-Redfin over 40cm

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 am

Hay Jon, i was also thinking,.. Maybe if anyone on the forums here is Interested in like a Section for Group Buys
so get some Group buys happening for Great Discounts on some Fishing Gear/Tackle . Could be a Option =)

TrevKing

Post by TrevKing » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Good idea vinhii. A good way for the site to get some more $$$ so a few more comps can happen.

Also an idea that popped into my mind, a big fishing comp/sesh (landbased) for kids and adults to participate in? Every person who joins in could donate $5 to raise monkey for a prize, biggest fish and most fish? I could happen at queenscliff or something where there are a decent amount of good fish and squid? Prizes could be things like lures, reels, rods, etc... this would be great fun and a good way for members to meet and have a chat.

Now this would be great fun IMO especially if everyone gets on to a few fish.
cheers :thumbsup:
2015 Goals -
-First Squid
-Trout on SP
-First Murray Cod
-Rainbow over 40cm
-Redfin over 40cm

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

TrevKing wrote:Good idea vinhii. A good way for the site to get some more $$$ so a few more comps can happen.

Also an idea that popped into my mind, a big fishing comp/sesh (landbased) for kids and adults to participate in? Every person who joins in could donate $5 to raise monkey for a prize, biggest fish and most fish? I could happen at queenscliff or something where there are a decent amount of good fish and squid? Prizes could be things like lures, reels, rods, etc... this would be great fun and a good way for members to meet and have a chat.

Now this would be great fun IMO especially if everyone gets on to a few fish.
cheers :thumbsup:

Hehehe thank you!! =D

Ohhh yeahhh that would be goooddd!! like a just all Squid comp! or something lol iono hahhaa just random suggestion but good suggestion Trevking!! im def down if it happens cause ive never been to a fishing comp in my life! lol
Like if it does happen im happy to Donate a Rod or some stuff as Prizes! so lemme know!! :woohoo:

TrevKing

Post by TrevKing » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Brett wrote:I've been thinking about something like that for a little while now, just have to have a chat with Jon and organise something.

In the mean time, if users can post up some ideas of what "classes" they think would be good? ie; landbased, squid, saltwater, frshwater, lure, bait. Or would we just go with, Fish of the month, until more people are active?

Please, PLEASE get a pic of the month comp up soon! I don't mean to sound impatient, but it'll add a bit more action and discussion to the site. :D :thumbsup:
2015 Goals -
-First Squid
-Trout on SP
-First Murray Cod
-Rainbow over 40cm
-Redfin over 40cm

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:09 pm

TrevKing wrote:
Brett wrote:I've been thinking about something like that for a little while now, just have to have a chat with Jon and organise something.

In the mean time, if users can post up some ideas of what "classes" they think would be good? ie; landbased, squid, saltwater, frshwater, lure, bait. Or would we just go with, Fish of the month, until more people are active?

Please, PLEASE get a pic of the month comp up soon! I don't mean to sound impatient, but it'll add a bit more action and discussion to the site. :D :thumbsup:

I have been meaning to get something happening with comps, but have not had a chance to talk to Jon about them as yet. Will definately try to get something started in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry guys, with us having to move house and only just getting internet back on, it's been a bit hectic to say the least. It will happen though :thumbsup:

TrevKing

Post by TrevKing » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Brett wrote:
TrevKing wrote:

I have been meaning to get something happening with comps, but have not had a chance to talk to Jon about them as yet. Will definately try to get something started in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry guys, with us having to move house and only just getting internet back on, it's been a bit hectic to say the least. It will happen though :thumbsup:
Awesome, can't wait :D :D :D
2015 Goals -
-First Squid
-Trout on SP
-First Murray Cod
-Rainbow over 40cm
-Redfin over 40cm

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 pm

me too!! :woohoo:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”