i think i did the right thing.... dont you?

alexdefig

Re: i think i did the right thing.... dont you?

Post by alexdefig » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

:o
Fish-cador wrote:this is what you need to do next time. Bring a couple of telescopic ladder and some thick plywood that you can easily assemble as a portable bridge/walkway. As soon as you see him coming, put the walk way/bridge between the pier gaps. wait for that old fart to cross and fish on the farthest end. Take out the bridge afterwards. :grin:

ah...those crappy rod and reel. They are better used as part of artificial reefs. Keep tossing them into the drink :lol: Include those old farts too. :grin:
Hi, I was at work today looking at a 10mt aluminium scafold plank thinking the excact same thing. Has anyone ever done it??? ... Not to trap old farts though, but that sounds pretty funny too.

Squidy, you're the man! hopefully the silly old bugger has a stroke in his sleep or something :o

borntofish

Post by borntofish » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 am

sounds like flinders pier with the old fishos, when the squid are running they have over 10 lines set each, i don't know if they still do it, but got sick of going down there, because they were soo greedy
You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 am

borntofish wrote:sounds like flinders pier with the old fishos, when the squid are running they have over 10 lines set each, i don't know if they still do it, but got sick of going down there, because they were soo greedy

Yeah a Flinders I have seen them take over the end of the pier and basically set it up so no one else can get a line in.

some of them a pretty mean looking dudes, unless their tatoos are fake. :grin: :haha2:

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”