Mission Hunting Reds ( Failed ) 21/10/2011

Dr Drift

Re: Mission Hunting Reds ( Failed ) 21/10/2011

Post by Dr Drift » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 pm

vinhii wrote:
Dr Drift wrote:Thats Fishing.... at least you got out again...
always next time...

Dr Drift...
Thanks Doc! yea my mates all suggested it so couldnt resist and went out hehe
Hows your kid? feeling better now?
Yea his back to his old self and terrorizing us....lol
Went out today to pop a few cherries as my uncles never got a red before... was wet but seeing their faces when they landed their first reds was worth it...

Dr Drift...
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Beno

Post by Beno » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Great report Vinhii shame you didn't catch a snapper but look on the bright side you caught some decent fish! You have me in the mood for fishing :Boxing:
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenosFishing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to - Garfish/Float Rig
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BenosFis ... 213?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Pom

Post by Lost Pom » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

As the boys have said Vinhii, great report - can't help but enjoy your enthusiasm!

I've still not landed anything bigger than a 25cm pinkie and I've put in nearly the 40 hours Shaz has mentioned, just never given the stong S/SW/W's a big enough crack yet! Monday has some decent southerlies picking up so perhaps that could be the big day!

May utilise sundays calmer conditions to have a go at the Gummy's - been a good 4wks since I've scrapped it out with one of those too Bangg

Keep hard at it mate - can only imagine THAT report when yoyu finally get one :woohoo: Looking forward to it :D

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 am

Dr Drift wrote: Went out today to pop a few cherries as my uncles never got a red before... was wet but seeing their faces when they landed their first reds was worth it...

Dr Drift...

Nice one mate . :thumbsup:

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 am

Dr Drift wrote:
Yea his back to his old self and terrorizing us....lol
Went out today to pop a few cherries as my uncles never got a red before... was wet but seeing their faces when they landed their first reds was worth it...

Dr Drift...
hahaha thats really good least his running around now :D
nice work on the uncles hehee wouldve been a great day i can imagine :D
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

Beno wrote:Great report Vinhii shame you didn't catch a snapper but look on the bright side you caught some decent fish! You have me in the mood for fishing :Boxing:
Thanks beno! :D yeah i happy about finally landing some fish hahaa .. Goodluck beno land some big Fish if you do go out!! :D

Lost Pom wrote:As the boys have said Vinhii, great report - can't help but enjoy your enthusiasm!

I've still not landed anything bigger than a 25cm pinkie and I've put in nearly the 40 hours Shaz has mentioned, just never given the stong S/SW/W's a big enough crack yet! Monday has some decent southerlies picking up so perhaps that could be the big day!

May utilise sundays calmer conditions to have a go at the Gummy's - been a good 4wks since I've scrapped it out with one of those too Bangg

Keep hard at it mate - can only imagine THAT report when yoyu finally get one :woohoo: Looking forward to it :D
Hay Lost pom, thanks :D i love fishing and put it my all! hehehe
Wow least you are landing pinkies! ive yet to land my own :( but ive gotten some tips off a special friend of mine and with a new knowledge im set and ready to have another crack at it! :D

Goodluck on the gummies! land a big one i wanna see pics!! :D :r :whoh: :super:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”