Anyone know if I can use this for anything?

Pilchards, Garfish, Berley, Whitebait, Fresh Squid, Tuna Oil, Chicken, etc
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Anyone know if I can use this for anything?

Post by purple5ive » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 pm

MsShimano wrote:I have never caught a fish on plastics or lures of any kind. That's my next thing to do.. after I finally caught a KGW
well its a whole different style of fishing altogether, fish fight differently, feel different and is generally a lot more interactive than just sitting there and waiting for bites. its not for everyone though and some days you just want to sit back and relax lol.
ive stopped using bait a good 6 or so years ago and haven't looked back. flathead are one of the easiest to catch using lures and once you catch them on lures you will wonder why you never did it in the first place. i hate catching them though cause the always manage to try and attempt to spike me .
there always a buzzz when you catch big fish on lures on 4-6lb line, ill never get tired of that no matter what fish is on the other end of the line.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Anyone know if I can use this for anything?

Post by 4liters » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:19 am

MsShimano wrote:I have never caught a fish on plastics or lures of any kind. That's my next thing to do.. after I finally caught a KGW
why not do both? I got a couple of whiting on a 4" Gulp Nemisis in nuclear chicken colour last time i took the yak to walkerville
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Bait”