First kingy

Yellowtail Kingfish (Scientific name - Seriola lalandi), Kingys, Kings, Hoodlums, Bandits or "Rat Kings" are a strong, exciting gamefish that strike savagely at a wide range of lures, live baits and dead or cut fish fillets. Victorian Yellowtail Kingfish reports right here.
User avatar
bowl
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5893
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale

Re: First kingy

Postby bowl » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:46 pm

hornet wrote:
4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:Fluke.

Wrong thread.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=207&t=19998


:rofl:

:rofl:



Remove these ads.

CarlG
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3713
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Rosebud.

Re: First kingy

Postby CarlG » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

bowl wrote:
hornet wrote:
4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:Fluke.

Wrong thread.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=207&t=19998


:rofl:

:rofl:


:-D
And just in case anyone is in any doubt. That is a class capture, first or hundredth kingy, I'm always astounded by the offshore kayak guys, must have balls like watermelons...
Got couta..?

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 4408
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am

Re: First kingy

Postby 4liters » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:25 pm

CarlG wrote:
bowl wrote:
hornet wrote:
4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:Fluke.

Wrong thread.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=207&t=19998


:rofl:

:rofl:


:-D
And just in case anyone is in any doubt. That is a class capture, first or hundredth kingy, I'm always astounded by the offshore kayak guys, must have balls like watermelons...

Sure do, it’s why I keep falling out
2015/16 Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm

cobby
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2157
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: First kingy

Postby cobby » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:45 pm

4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:
bowl wrote:
hornet wrote:
4liters wrote:Wrong thread.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=207&t=19998


:rofl:

:rofl:


:-D
And just in case anyone is in any doubt. That is a class capture, first or hundredth kingy, I'm always astounded by the offshore kayak guys, must have balls like watermelons...

Sure do, it’s why I keep falling out


Anastasia at pink palace can help with that

User avatar
ChrisAbout
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Doncaster

Re: First kingy

Postby ChrisAbout » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Well done! Look forward to seeing that Mako now...

User avatar
hornet
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: First kingy

Postby hornet » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:23 pm

4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:
bowl wrote:
hornet wrote:
4liters wrote:Wrong thread.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=207&t=19998


:rofl:

:rofl:


:-D
And just in case anyone is in any doubt. That is a class capture, first or hundredth kingy, I'm always astounded by the offshore kayak guys, must have balls like watermelons...

Sure do, it’s why I keep falling out


The next mako will take care of that ! LOL



Remove these ads.

Captain8
Rank: Baitfish
Rank: Baitfish
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 am

Re: First kingy

Postby Captain8 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:46 pm

cobby wrote:
4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:
bowl wrote:
hornet wrote:
:rofl:

:rofl:


:-D
And just in case anyone is in any doubt. That is a class capture, first or hundredth kingy, I'm always astounded by the offshore kayak guys, must have balls like watermelons...

Sure do, it’s why I keep falling out


Anastasia at pink palace can help with that


:rofl: fishy fishy


Return to “Yellowtail Kingfish Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests