PB Trev bycatch

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: PB Trev bycatch

Post by Nude up » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Nice fish great bait I am not fond of eating them.

one2three

Post by one2three » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

DougieK wrote:Was ballooning for Kings off a Bass Straight ledge yesterday. About an hour after setting up I had that moment of 'where's my balloon', 10 seconds of confusing, sudden realisation and then a moment of panic.

After a brief fight on 24kg gear and calling it a king then a snapper, this bad boy appears on the surface. Approx 45cm of Silver Trevally, took a 30cm hood squid 2m under a balloon.

As always, please do not ask for information regarding the location. Happy to talk about techniques, conditions, tactics etc.

Nice Catch DougieK,

I'm interested to know what conditions where like and wind direction.

Can you share more light on the tactics and techniques used.

Well done.
Jack of all trades, Master of none

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:23 am

DougieK wrote:Was ballooning for Kings off a Bass Straight ledge yesterday. About an hour after setting up I had that moment of 'where's my balloon', 10 seconds of confusing, sudden realisation and then a moment of panic.

After a brief fight on 24kg gear and calling it a king then a snapper, this bad boy appears on the surface. Approx 45cm of Silver Trevally, took a 30cm hood squid 2m under a balloon.

As always, please do not ask for information regarding the location. Happy to talk about techniques, conditions, tactics etc.

Maybe somebody took this statement" as always,please do not ask for information about regarding the location"
As a challenge ...? Idk

Return to “Phillip Island”