caught my first kingfish and black marlin

The Fishing Victoria Forum is Australia's leading online fishing forum with comprehensive resources for Victorian fishermen, anglers and fishos. Check out the latest fishing & tackle news, tips, fishing reports and detailed fish information.
jasew3
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:07 pm

caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby jasew3 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Gday all
Just letting u all know that I finally caught my first kingfish today and also a black marlin prob abt 2 mins later..easy work did a hook up and release nice size too. oh forgot to tell u that it was on the BFC fishing comp... hehe... :tongue: :rofl: :water:
Happy computer fishing ppl...
Jase... :water: :victory:



Remove these ads.

Nuscani

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby Nuscani » Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 am

Sounds like a good day mate, any pics of the fish?

User avatar
hornet
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby hornet » Tue May 02, 2017 9:29 am


User avatar
TheLoneTurtle
Rank: Flathead
Rank: Flathead
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:02 am

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby TheLoneTurtle » Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm

jasew3 wrote:Gday all
Just letting u all know that I finally caught my first kingfish today and also a black marlin prob abt 2 mins later..easy work did a hook up and release nice size too. oh forgot to tell u that it was on the BFC fishing comp... hehe... :tongue: :rofl: :water:
Happy computer fishing ppl...
Jase... :water: :victory:

Im yet to catch my first black marlin i tried twice... No luck

User avatar
ChrisAbout
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Doncaster

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby ChrisAbout » Sat May 06, 2017 3:51 am

Nuscani wrote:Sounds like a good day mate, any pics of the fish?


Uhh ... this is an online fishing game he is talking about (I believe)

Nuscani

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby Nuscani » Sun May 07, 2017 10:48 pm

ChrisAbout wrote:
Nuscani wrote:Sounds like a good day mate, any pics of the fish?


Uhh ... this is an online fishing game he is talking about (I believe)


Oh s*** :rofl: :rofl:



Remove these ads.

Jessica15
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 am

Re: caught my first kingfish and black marlin

Postby Jessica15 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 am

jasew3 wrote:Gday all
Just letting u all know that I finally caught my first kingfish today and also a black marlin prob abt 2 mins later..easy work did a hook up and release nice size too. paris taxi Airport oh forgot to tell u that it was on the BFC fishing comp... hehe... :tongue: :rofl: :water:
Happy computer fishing ppl...
Jase... :water: :victory:

Great ! lucky you


Return to “Welcome to Fishing Victoria”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests