New Found-Land

Queensland Fishing Reports
raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Re: New Found-Land

Post by raco09 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 pm

lukesfishinmission wrote:
raco09 wrote:Well done mate. My mates and I, tried a new spot last night. And after a 40 min walk, abeautiful spot thoughld waiting for our rods to load up, we ended with the nicest donuts ive ever seen. Sure its good to take a risk and try a new spot, but im not walking 40 mins again for nothing.
LOL thats fishing sometimes Raco hey. You cant right off the spot after one session though. i go at least 3 times before I rule a spot out. Tides, moons, time of day, bait - they are all factors that could be different next time and could convert them doughnuts to something more respectable
Yeah I hear ya bud. Conditions were perfect. Fresh bait used. It just gets you thinking especially when you walk so far. It was a beuatiful spot though. I may go there again as the warmer weather aproaches. Cheers
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

lukesfishinmission

Post by lukesfishinmission » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Cheers for the comments guys
Visit my blog! www.lukesfishinmission.com

Like my page on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Aint it great when you take a chance & fish a new location & it pays off , well done Luke . :thumbsup:

lukesfishinmission

Post by lukesfishinmission » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 pm

MIKER wrote:Aint it great when you take a chance & fish a new location & it pays off , well done Luke . :thumbsup:
Cheers mate
Visit my blog! www.lukesfishinmission.com

Like my page on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Queensland”