My Fishing Blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Queensland Fishing Reports
lukesfishinmission

My Fishing Blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Post by lukesfishinmission » Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for all your support thus far. I have had some great feedback regarding my blog and to all those people, I would like to say a sincere thank you.

I have decided to run a little competition and give away some goodies thanks to the guys at Atomic and Frogleys Offshore. This sweet little pack would RRP for around the $70 mark and it could be YOURS!!

The prize consists of:

- 4 Packets of 4 inch Atomic Prongs

- 2 Packets of Atomic Seekerz Jigheads

- 1 Atomic Cap; and

- 1 Atomic Sticker

On a personal note, I use Atomic Prongs almost exclusively and are definitely my “Go-To” soft plastic. They have enabled me to land some serious fish on some seriously light gear!

To be eligible to win this prize pack, you MUST do 3 things:

“Like” my page on Facebook
“Share” my page on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE to my blog

Note: Subscribing is absolutely FREE and can be done on my blog website. Subscribing means that you will receive an automatic email alert every time I make a new post (which is roughly every 3 – 4 days).

All people who do all 3 of these things (or already have) will go into the draw where ONE name will be selected!

I will announce the lucky winner at 6pm on June 6.

Get On It Guys!!

Cheers,

Luke

http://www.lukesfishinmission.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S - Before people ask or have a dig at me for posting this on here - I have actually taken the time and courtesy to PM FishingVic (Jon) as seek his permission - to which he obviously approved. Thank you Jon
Attachments
1.jpg
Visit my blog! www.lukesfishinmission.com

Like my page on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: My Fishing Blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Post by Fish-cador » Sun May 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Those SPs look yummy. :dinner: :rofl:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Bluegroper

Post by Bluegroper » Sun May 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Good jigheads. I prefer the shape of the heads compared to the bullet heads. For some reason they feel better to cast with in terms of accuracy. (i know that sounds wierd) Anyways use them all the time for freshwater. Even the small ones are relatively strong. Good product.

Geoff

lukesfishinmission

Post by lukesfishinmission » Sun May 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Lol yeh I'd eat em' if I were a fish.

Yeh the jig heads are great especially on jerk minnow/jerk shad type plastics where the aim is for them to dart erratically from side to side on the twitch. The unique shape of the jigheads displaces water at unique angles and aids in the plastics ability to dart erratically

Like my page on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Master-pro

Post by Master-pro » Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm

done!
PB- Snapper 55cm, Whiting 38cm, Flathead 55cm, Bream 38cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Carp 80cm

plasticfanatic

Post by plasticfanatic » Mon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Subscribed, Liked and Shared...Great blog Luke! Awesome photos and I love the article on rigging SP's weedless.
Cheers mate!

lukesfishinmission

Post by lukesfishinmission » Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Wow guys, thanks so much. It feels so great to be this well received by all you guys. Very kind of you all. I really appreciate everyones support and feedback.

Anyone looking to come to Mackay for a holiday, let me know and I would be very happy to take you for a fish.

I have to get myself down your way one day. Would love to go chase big KG whiting and Snapper

Return to “Queensland”