The Trout Stalker T-Shirts

Tasmania Fishing Reports
meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

The Trout Stalker T-Shirts

Post by meppstas » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Since the weather has been pretty poor since the start of the Trout season in August I've been messing around on and off making T-Shirt designs that go with my "Trout Stalker Reports" that I do on a voluntary basis for our local paper here in Sheffield. I also do them for my Angling club and the local eat in/take away bakery as well on a monthly basis. I purchased some iron printing paper the other day and today picked up a few cheap t-shirts to use for a trial. Trying to guess the temp of the iron was the hardest part as it has to be 180degs temp for the transfers to work. Well first one i had the iron a little hot and scorched it a bit so turned it to cotton and that seemed to work okay. After running the iron over the transfer for around 20 seconds I then had to remove the backing paper while still hot. If i cools down then the transfers will peel or tear which nearly happened a couple of times, so i quickly ran the iron back over it which reheated the transfer then i quickly removed it. Took a little getting used to and i did use up the four t-shirts that I purchased. Will now go and pick up a few better quality ones and try the transfers on them.
Have attached a few photos to let you see how they turned out.
cheers
Adrian
Attachments
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT-1 (Medium).JPG
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT-1 (Medium).JPG (37.96 KiB) Viewed 648 times
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT -2 (Medium).JPG
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT -2 (Medium).JPG (60.61 KiB) Viewed 648 times
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT (Medium).JPG
TROUT STALKER T-SHIRT (Medium).JPG (34.92 KiB) Viewed 648 times
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Re: The Trout Stalker T-Shirts

Post by meppstas » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Here's an update on how I've progressed with the T-Shirts, much better at it now.
Attachments
MED (back).JPG
brown trout
XL (front).JPG
Front logo
XL (back).JPG
Brook Trout (back)
XL-1 (back).JPG
Rainbow trout (back view)
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Return to “Tasmania”