Trout aggressive & in good numbers..

Tasmania Fishing Reports
meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Re: Trout aggressive & in good numbers..

Post by meppstas » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Texas wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:34 pm
meppstas wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:44 pm
Texas wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:00 pm
Geez Adrian, a leisurely 22 in a session
That's a damn good day, even by your standards.
Maybe the secret is, the more injections the more fish (glad I don't need them, yet).
When does the season close (?).
Cheers Gra
I am half way through another 4 weeks of injections Gra.. :-D actually had 43 injections in the lower back & left hip yesterday, felt great and took off fishing in the arvo & managed half a dozen browns in 25-30 kph winds.. Even feeling good today, heading off again tomorrow for another spin session..
Trout season closes on the 29th April mate, then it's into hibernation 'til the next season that opens on the first Saturday closest to the 1st August..

cheers
Adrian
Far out man, can't you have an op???
Ice user's don't inject that much.
Is it called Medicare I think
Cheers Gra
Only the hip it may be replaced in time depends on the pelvic & hip bones on how thin they've become, lower back can't be done.. have lived with the back problem since 1972, like every thing Gra have good days & bad days.. Thankfully I'm still having more good days than bad days..
I can still get in a river and chase trout, that's a good thing.. it's something I'll will continue to do for some time too, not ready to toss in the towel..

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Return to “Tasmania”