eden

New South Wales Fishing Reports
whitepointer23

eden

Post by whitepointer23 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 pm

g'day everyone. i took the boat up to eden and wonboyn last week. had a ball, called in at wonboyn first , fished our way down to the entrance and back but being late morning it was pretty quiet, saw lots of bream , rays , occys and luderick swimming around, the idea was to fish green cape from wonboyn in the jet boat but the channel was to narrow, fantastic looking place though, i will be spending a few days there next time. we then continued up to eden and caught plenty of flatties , pinkies, bonito and a few rock cod, i can't praise eden enough, even got to meet bushy cleaning fish at the ramp. coming from w.a and being used to going out and catching fish most of the time it was great to find a place that fishs very similar. i would rate eden as good as anywhere in southern w.a with the bonus of marlin as well. can't wait to get back there. ps , will get photos next time. :fishing:
brendan. 4.2 mt pongrass. 2006 rodeo dual cab.

Tal-Ponc

Re: eden

Post by Tal-Ponc » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Eden has got to be the place I can say truly gave me a real passion for fishing. We use to go to Eden about once or twice a year during school holidays for about a week and just fished all day, Some of the best fishing memories I have from when I was young are from Eden. We never fished off a boat but in the mornings we use to go to a place called orlando point surf beach if I remember correctly catching monster salmon then we would head over to the chip mill and fished the pier all day till night and do the same thing everyday till it was time to drive back to Melbourne ...I haven't been there in year's but hope to do a two week trip there in the next year or two...
Good things come to those who Bait...

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:29 am

wow eden does sound good! i must try it one day :P i was in W.a not long ago too really good fishing grounds :thumbsup:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

borntofish

Post by borntofish » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 am

Eden is the best place on the east coast. From salmon, gummy,big flatties, sportfishing etc. I also love this place, beats Queensland hands down. The kings, the stripeys, marlin, tuna. Everything and not too hot. my mate just returned from eden, fished green cape got his bag of kings everyday!! hence i have been eating kings for dinner!!
http://youtu.be/uSdjpLhzeFE
You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

Return to “New South Wales”