Butt Replacement / Repair

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 4532
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Butt Replacement / Repair

Post by 4liters » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 am

Texas wrote:Waiting on FC's & 4ltr's comments

Gra
Thought you’d be full of helpful advice on dealing with a worn out butt
2015/16 Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm



Remove these ads.

CarlG
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3723
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Rosebud.

Re: Butt Replacement / Repair

Post by CarlG » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 am

4liters wrote:
Texas wrote:Waiting on FC's & 4ltr's comments

Gra
Thought you’d be full of helpful advice on dealing with a worn out butt
Touchè.
Got couta..?

User avatar
Sinsemilla
Rank: Rainbow Trout
Rank: Rainbow Trout
Posts: 1411
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Northern Subs

Re: Butt Replacement / Repair

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 am

ratbag wrote:The Rod Works - http://www.therodworks.com.au they have an extensive range & prices.
I second this. Repair all my gear through them. That rod dancer 2 part flexible resin is the bees knees

Anth

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Butt Replacement / Repair

Post by Texas » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 am

CarlG wrote:
4liters wrote:
Texas wrote:Waiting on FC's & 4ltr's comments

Gra
Thought you’d be full of helpful advice on dealing with a worn out butt
Touchè.
Yes he's good

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 7902
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Butt Replacement / Repair

Post by smile0784 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
ratbag wrote:The Rod Works - http://www.therodworks.com.au they have an extensive range & prices.
I second this. Repair all my gear through them. That rod dancer 2 part flexible resin is the bees knees

Anth
I think ill have to get some.parts iff them and finish building my snapper rod from few years back

Post Reply

Return to “Rod building or repair”