Boat charters

Fishing charters and hire boats around Melbourne and Victoria
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Boat charters

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 pm

good work. Now rub it in to Phil real hard!
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Fish-cador wrote:good work. Now rub it in to Phil real hard!
:2guns: :2guns: :Boxing: :Boxing: :bat: :bat: :-x
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:Good of the captain to put in the extra yards for rewards :a_goodjob:
this is not the first time shaun has done this, i have been with him on a charter for almost 8-9 hours when it was meant to be a 6 hour charter, he is a top bloke, very easy going and will do his best for the clients..

i would recomend Thing BIg (WPB) or Reel time (PPB), both have been catching some cracking fish if their Fb pages are anything to go by.

dont expect it to be cheap though, and that also doesnt mean you will catch fish.
cheers

slinga

Post by slinga » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

ThinkBig's Snapper charters are $150/6 hrs including Red Rooster for night charters, not bad going.
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

Ali22

Post by Ali22 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Okay thanks a lot guys I would give it another go but I have no car so it's hard for me might look into think big sound great.

Ploh

Post by Ploh » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Don't know about you guys, but I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the 'Kayak Fishing' section...

And best of luck with the fishing Ali22. Keep at it. I have been on a charter before, off from St. Kilda. Caught a lot of flathead. In fact I think that's all we caught. Loads of fun though.
It was weird in that about 15 people were all lined around the border of the boat. I was catching a heap of flatties, but the kid next to me caught nothing. Literally shoulder width apart. Strange thing fishing is hey?

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Ploh wrote:Don't know about you guys, but I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the 'Kayak Fishing' section...
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Moved now! :-D
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

rixter

Post by rixter » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Nice red mate , WD. At least you was one to catch a fish, nothing worse than paying for a charter and having everyone hook up except yourself.

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Ali22

Post by Ali22 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Ploh wrote:Don't know about you guys, but I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the 'Kayak Fishing' section...

And best of luck with the fishing Ali22. Keep at it. I have been on a charter before, off from St. Kilda. Caught a lot of flathead. In fact I think that's all we caught. Loads of fun though.
It was weird in that about 15 people were all lined around the border of the boat. I was catching a heap of flatties, but the kid next to me caught nothing. Literally shoulder width apart. Strange thing fishing is hey?
Sorry don't know how to change it thanks I'll keep trying for a few times still haven't landed my first red :(

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Ali22 wrote:

Sorry don't know how to change it thanks I'll keep trying for a few times still haven't landed my first red :(
Let me see, I fished for at least 3 years before I landed a snapper, caught plenty of pinkies, mostly undersized.

You cannot move this topic, only us mods or the boss can do it.

Return to “Fishing Charters and Boat Hire”