some fishing charters are crap......

Fishing charters and hire boats around Melbourne and Victoria
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: some fishing charters are crap......

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

hangsta* wrote:
raco09 wrote:
hangsta* wrote:i've seen the state of ur reels, i wouldn't let u go near anything but a handline buddy.!!!!!!!!!!
Funny farkker aren't ya maaaate. :crazy: I think its the person that services then fir me that has issues. :haha2:
i think ur right, but serious have you thought about a alvey reel.they're like a handline on a rod. :crazy:
are you serious hangsta? Alvey is too expensive. A tin can with side pin and a riveted handle should do it. :haha2: :haha2: :lolf: :lolf: Peace raco! :victory: :haha2:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

hangsta*

Post by hangsta* » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
hangsta* wrote:
raco09 wrote:
hangsta* wrote:i've seen the state of ur reels, i wouldn't let u go near anything but a handline buddy.!!!!!!!!!!
Funny farkker aren't ya maaaate. :crazy: I think its the person that services then fir me that has issues. :haha2:
i think ur right, but serious have you thought about a alvey reel.they're like a handline on a rod. :crazy:
are you serious hangsta? Alvey is too expensive. A tin can with side pin and a riveted handle should do it. :haha2: :haha2: :lolf: :lolf: Peace raco! :victory: :haha2:
take it easy fc i think he feeling a little sensitive :lol: funny farkker :lol: just too funny :roflmao:

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

hangsta* wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
hangsta* wrote:
raco09 wrote:
take it easy fc i think he feeling a little sensitive :lol: funny farkker :lol: just too funny :roflmao:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me. :?
Now go away and leave me alone so I can cry in the corner. Bastards :cry: :cry:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Time Poor

Post by Time Poor » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Time Poor wrote:Surely the name should be redacted? Just incase they take legal action.... Just like the hotel & restaurant that was redacted from a genuine complaint.

What's the difference?
this is a fishing forum and not hotel and resturant forum. That is the difference.

He was giving an honest opinion of business that makes money out of fishos. Having read his comment, he was justified, the hotel didn't provide the service it advertised, that's misrepresentation. I hope others do not fall into the trap he did.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer.

rixter

Post by rixter » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Time Poor wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
Time Poor wrote:Surely the name should be redacted? Just incase they take legal action.... Just like the hotel & restaurant that was redacted from a genuine complaint.

What's the difference?
this is a fishing forum and not hotel and resturant forum. That is the difference.

He was giving an honest opinion of business that makes money out of fishos. Having read his comment, he was justified, the hotel didn't provide the service it advertised, that's misrepresentation. I hope others do not fall into the trap he did.
Thanks for backing me up, as I was there to fish .
Although I was angry on return and frustrated, I probably took it a bit far naming the resturant and hotel; only because this could of got me in more trouble than what it was all worth. I'm glad a moderator edited my post, or I probably would of the next day anyway.
It occurs to me now , how do all these dodgy places keep running for years and making money ? , probably from sueing people defaming their businesses online !.
Like anything in life, most things aren't all they are hyped up to be. Live and learn.
If i've got any major problems with places/services from now on , that i realy feel a need to let you all know about, then i will do it via personal messages.
Cheers everyone, stay cool, hopefully we all get off to a better start this year, cheers. :cheers:
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Return to “Fishing Charters and Boat Hire”