18th present

Fishing charters and hire boats around Melbourne and Victoria
shazdoggg

Re: 18th present

Post by shazdoggg » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Fish-cador wrote:For $1500, I will take you LB fishing chasing big snapper for 7 evening sessions, max 6 hours per night from Sept 1 to Oct 31. Tackle and food provided. Free ride home from fishing location to your place. All you need to do is show up and reel in the fish. The ride home alone costs over $100 a trip if you will take a taxi. Additional sessions after the 7 is free provide you bring your own tackle and bait for both of us. :rofl:

Bonus: Free ride from my place to the fishing location which should cost you $80 on taxi.

Additional person gets 50% discount. :rofl:

Im pretty sure a victorian got fined 3k by dpi for operating a business similar to what you've outlined above(minus the taxi rides haha). From what Ive heard he didnt have the required public liability which was in excess of 15k Per yr (remember we are talking about people LB fishing in the worst possible conditions).
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

pilko

Post by pilko » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Tuna off the the south west coast. For 1500 book the boat for the day.

brycieboy

Post by brycieboy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 pm

one of sharkmens long range charters.

http://www.sharkmen.com.au/Long%20Range.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ro88ie

Post by ro88ie » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Fly to Townsville, and get on a Barra Charter out of Hinchenbrook, G & T Fishing was one of the better ones.Feb next year would be perfect

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:27 pm

shazdoggg wrote: remember we are talking about people LB fishing in the worst possible conditions.
:dontknow :dontknow :dontknow

Has anyone heard of any fatality in webb dock fishing LB in the worst possible weather condition? :rofl:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:06 am

Something I considered this summer. May do it this coming summer.

http://www.prolinecharters.com.au/fishi ... trips.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Broomstick
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Broomstick » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 am

Go on a road trip with your old man! Drive up the east coast, fish the east gippsland lakes and rivers, bemm river, marlo, mallacoota, eden, merimbula, bermagui etc etc and just keep going north until time/money runs out. Much more fun than a charter :). And everyone on here will give you advice to plan your trip

Plas-Flicker

Post by Plas-Flicker » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 am

Fly to cairns, hire car and drive to mission beach, book a charter with fishin mission and get some blue water and reef fishing action. Or fly to Townsville, hire car and drive to Lucinda and book a barra charter with full on fishin.
Tight lines = Good Times!

ro88ie

Post by ro88ie » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:24 am

Broomstick wrote:Go on a road trip with your old man! Drive up the east coast, fish the east gippsland lakes and rivers, bemm river, marlo, mallacoota, eden, merimbula, bermagui etc etc and just keep going north until time/money runs out. Much more fun than a charter :). And everyone on here will give you advice to plan your trip
Thats the way to go, Car, fishing gear, swags and an esky. I did a road trip with my father when I was 18, best time I had with my Dad. 20 years later we still talk about it.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:48 am

Broomstick wrote:Go on a road trip with your old man! Drive up the east coast, fish the east gippsland lakes and rivers, bemm river, marlo, mallacoota, eden, merimbula, bermagui etc etc and just keep going north until time/money runs out. Much more fun than a charter :). And everyone on here will give you advice to plan your trip

Did this for a week with Ladyk at the start of February, got back mid march.....
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Return to “Fishing Charters and Boat Hire”